(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stripe_pa
    Participant

So while it is at least 6 months and much more likely about a year until I will be making my next trip to Sheri’s, tonight I sent a message to about 10 ladies via their message system. I do know that they will not be able to read those messages unless they are at Sheri’s so some may take time until they are able to respond, but they do typically respond in time.

What I will be looking for is what type of responses I receive back? If I asked for dress or shoe sizes did they tell me. If I asked for input, did they give input as this helps me in the planning process of what I will need to take or purchase and if the lady will be a good fit. This could be a simple as what is their favorite color, or a little deeper such as who they like to work with if considering a two/multiple lady party.

Some of these will include ladies I have met or even partied with before, but the research part of the process is important and not to be underestimated.

E-mails will help provide a direction, but in person interaction will help solidify which lady or ladies are the best choice for you and what you want to do.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by stripe_pa.
    Flint
    Participant

Stripe, this is an informational post?
    Sometimes I start emailing 9 months out, but many ladies do not want or have the time to discuss details that far out.

Dex
    Participant

I’ve always said that ‘Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.’ Can’t start too early.

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=19046]Stripe, this is an informational post?
    Sometimes I start emailing 9 months out, but many ladies do not want or have the time to discuss details that far out.

[/quote]

Understood Flint… I usually keep the questions this far out fairly general and to the point, a paragraph or two at the most, just to get a feel for general interest or information gathering. I do a lot of costume parties so one question I ask often is dress size and shoe size. Maybe a little later, would you be interested in wearing such and such a costume?

Flint
    Participant

How timely, stripe as I may have one of those in the future…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar