(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 4117 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chair
    Participant

Have any courtesans ever gotten pregnant by a customer? If so, how does that work? Are her previous customers contacted and informed of what has happened?

Flint
    Participant

No clue. Madame Dena could tell us if it ever happened.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm…..Due to the fact that the ranch is a legal, safe and discrete establishment the thought of something that catastrophic seems to be a stretch! I have never heard of this happening at any legal brothel!

Chair
    Participant

Thank you Flint & Amber for taking out the time to respond to my topic. I know it sounds like a stretch but it just kind of brought to mind for me the question of what actions are taken if something catastrophic does happen. I’m guessing the likelihood may be unlikely of someone getting pregnant since it’s mandatory to use condoms and there hasn’t been any report of STDs transmitted by a courtesan. But it also brings to mind for me the question, and it may sound silly, Do courtesans receive any formal training on proper condom usage as far as what risks to avoid how to put them on correctly, which size penis works best with which type of condom and such? Since it is mandatory, are the courtesans provided with condoms by the ranch? Do customers have to bring their own condoms? Is there a certain amount of sexual experience a courtesan is expected to have before getting hired to work at the ranch? Am I asking too many questions? Should I change my name to interrogation chair? 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Hopefully they don’t use expired condoms. They’re prone to break.
    2. How would she know who the father is if she’s banging a lot of dudes on a regular basis considering that’s part of her job.
    3. What are the abortion laws in Nevada?

Destini
    Participant

We bring our own condoms, we let the new ladies coming in know there are different size condoms for sale because size does matter in this regard I have never taught a girl how to put on a condom so I am certain there is a bit of room for error. In the situations I’ve seen if a condom were to break the lady sends a driver to get a morning after pill that will ensure she doesn’t get pregnant.

Angel Parr
    Participant

The likely hood of that happening is slim to none. We all use protection and most of us get condoms with spermicide, most of us are on birth control, and on the extremely rare occasion that something goes ascue in the party there’s always a morning after pill.

If it did take place I would think it would be very hard to contact the client, seems how we don’t have your personal information.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar