(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

Does anyone know or has anyone found out information that a male client impregnated a woman from a brothel although they had protected sex?

Allissa
    Participant

I have not heard that and doubt it is true. Everyone is always trying to make everything look bad. I have never heard stories even close and we take extra precautions especially with more of a risk.

Angel Parr
    Participant

I have never herd of anything like this, and honestly find it very unlikely. At brothels we go through many safety precautions to ensure that this doesn’t happen. We don’t have sex without protection, and if a condom does brake (which is rare) then we have many options. Most girls are on birth control or we have access to several forms of contraception.
    I have seen girls working and getting pregnant by clients in the illegal world, but we hold ourselves to a higher standard. You also have to think that if we are having sex with clients without protection, it’s not going to be too long before we catch something and girls like that don’t last too long at a place like Sheri’s, where we are tested regularly.

Flint
    Participant

I orginally thought this was about having a party with a pregnant lady.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I orginally thought this was about having a party with a pregnant lady.

Me, too.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Lol, Having protected sex means it’s protected… You can’t get a woman pregnant that way.

Flint, I thought the same thing. I was going to say some men have a fetish for pregnant women

Flint
    Participant

Yes they do. I thought about trying it once.

rewith85man
    Participant

Red Diamonds:

It is a dream for some men and women to have sex and not suffer the negative consequences.

I have no interest in having sex with a pregnant woman because of guilt and possible harm to her and her unborn baby.

I just want to be with a courtesan is healthy, happy, and clean.

Helexan
    Participant

As a father I can tell you you are not going to hurt the baby. Sure later on in the pregnancy you may not be able to do some positions but there is nothing like having them on top or doggie style with that pregnant glow and getting off at the same time. Just my personal opinion. I think there are few things sexier then a happy woman late in pregnancy.

Andy
    Participant

“Where’s mommy, dad?”

“Well, son…there’s this ranch, you see? In the desert…”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar