(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rookie
    Participant

Are girls featured on the front page the only girls at Sheri’s or are there other girls that are there that aren’t pictured? Also when I come in next month how does it work. Is it like a bar and you go from there?

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome! Our home page shows most of the girls that will be available that current week and if you see the tab that says search this weeks line up, it will give you the full line up. Ranchmama is normally very good about updating it regularly so if another lady pops up without being scheduled she will add them to the line up and the only ones missing maybe a new girl because she has not got her picture done yet. It will change each week so you if you are planning a trip for a later date you can go to the tab that says view all ladies and enter the dates you will be here and it will show what ladies are scheduled for that time (again it may change but is normally right the week of your arrival) There are a couple different ways to meet a lady. You may come into the bar and the hostess will greet you and ask if you are there to meet the ladies, we will then approach you one by one to lure you to our room. You can meet everyone or go when you feel comfortable. You may also have a line up and all the ladies will be introduce themselves to you in the parlor and then you go back to her room to negotiate. Some people also email ladies or come in with a list of ladies they want to meet and the hostess will let those ladies know. I hope this helped! Have fun!

eagleman
    Participant

Great summary, Allissa. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Rookie
    Participant

Thank you Allissa, that helped a lot.

Allissa
    Participant

Glad it could help you 😉

Look forward to meeting you too salesman!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Can’t say much more…Allissa really knows how to answer questions and make people feel comfortable! Just a great example of the ladies here at the Ranch!!!!!

Attachments:
    mrpaul
    Participant

Do all Ladies work exclusively at Sheri’s or do some work at other establishments?

Allissa
    Participant

I believe there are some ladies that may work other houses but I also most are very loyal to Sheri’s!

RanchMama

Allissa! You have so many talents…. 🙂 very nice summary

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar