(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 2778 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

I see Sheri’s offers the regular standard hotel rooms as well as the “themed hotel” suites. I have a couple of questions about the themed suites:

(1) The themed suites are not the same as the “bungalows” that’s mentioned on this site, is it?

(2) I know you don’t need to party with a courtesan in order to stay at the regular standard hotel rooms (and the courtesans are not allowed inside the standard hotel rooms), but in order to stay at the themed suites, is a party with a courtesan required?

Thanks.

Flint
    Participant

I do not know of themed hotel rooms, only standard and upgraded ones. I believe you are thinking of the bungalows.

J78
    Participant

There are 10 hotel rooms, 7 are regular rooms and 3 are themed hotel rooms. The 3 themed hotel rooms are Egyptian, Pirate, and Romance. You do not have to party to rent a regular, or themed hotel room. Parties are allowed in ladies rooms, playland, or bungalows. The hotel is off limits to the ladies.

Hi 1lovekristi,

Thank you for inquiring about Sheri’s Ranch.

The themed suites are not the same as the bungalows, no.
    When staying at our hotel, you have the option of the standard rooms or the themed suites, which are:
    Romance Themed Hotel Suite
    Pirate Themed Hotel Suite
    and Egyptian Themed Hotel Suite
    You can find more information about the rooms and rates here: http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Our hotel, which includes the themed suites, is a place where our guests can relax, refresh, and enjoy our beautiful desert resort with no obligation to partake of the titillating brothel services offered by our breathtaking courtesans.

The VIP Bungalows, on the other hand, are a part of the Sheri’s Ranch brothel experience. The bungalows are negotiated with the lady of your choosing as part of her services which can be seen here: http://www.sherisranch.com/vip-bungalows/

Let us know if you have any other questions.

We look forward to seeing you!

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Flint
    Participant

Thanks you for the clarification as I did not recall any themed suites, only the themed bungalows.

1lovekristi
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

So, basically, unlike the themed hotel rooms and standard rooms, you cannot just rent out the bungalows without agreeing to a party with one of the courtesans because the courtesans come with the bungalow package.

Is this correct?

1lovekristi
    Participant

Also – and maybe it’s just me – but just looking at the pictures of the themed hotel suites and the bungalows… the rooms look nearly identical to each other.

J78
    Participant

Yes, in order to use a bungalow, you must book a party with a lady.

Flint
    Participant

Too bad you cannot book a bungalow and then selct the lady(ies) you want to party with in real time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar