(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by kane. This post has been viewed 3715 times
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Hello all, I just joined recently so I thought I’d introduce myself

I don’t mean to seem insensitive or anything of the sort but I would respectfully request that someone post the ages of each of the ladies on here from youngest to oldest, the reason being I’m planning to bring a friend with me (it will be the first time for both of us) and you see she’ll be 24 and I’m just trying to keep her comfort in mind, (meaning she might be more at ease having someone else close to her own age besides myself, near her. Again please don’t take this the wrong way I’m just trying to think of some things that would make her less nervous, that’s all

Hello Joseph,

We completely understand how you’re feeling. We want all of our clients to feel comfortable when visiting the Ranch.

The ages of the ladies are listed on each of their profiles, under “Body Stats” – unfortunately we do not have it set up where you can search by age, and or, in chronological order.

If you click the link below to view the weekly line-up, you will see each of the ladies currently available at the ranch with their ages listed.

http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx

There are quite a few in the age range you are requesting so that should ease your friends mind 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Joseph
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply

Of course!

Let us know if we can assist you with anything else 🙂

– Client Relations

kane
    Participant

Here is something I have always wondered if it could done, could the ladies birthdays be added to their profile? (of course, any lady that did not want to divulge that could leave it blank), but it would be a nice feature to add.

Joseph
    Participant

[quote quote=18763]Here is something I have always wondered if it could done, could the ladies birthdays be added to their profile? (of course, any lady that did not want to divulge that could leave it blank), but it would be a nice feature to add.

[/quote]

Hamm….I guess, but wouldn’t that seem just a tad redundant if your already know their age?… I don’t know that’s just me

Joseph
    Participant

[quote quote=18764]

Here is something I have always wondered if it could done, could the ladies birthdays be added to their profile? (of course, any lady that did not want to divulge that could leave it blank), but it would be a nice feature to add.

Hamm….I guess, but wouldn’t that seem just a tad redundant if you already know their age?… I don’t know that’s just me

[/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans’ birthdates are not programmed into the system, and their posted ages don’t automatically ascend with each passing year. If you peruse the Courtesans’ profiles, you’ll find that some Ladies seem to indicate accurate ages and others obviously do not; a couple of Ladies list their ages as 3 because they don’t desire to divulge that personal information, lol. A more accurate estimation of a Courtesan’s age may be ascertained by viewing her photos. Better yet, visit Sheri’s Ranch and ogle the Ladies in person. FYI, many LPIN brothels do not list Ladies’ ages since they feel it’s irrelevant for a proficient professional sex worker. A Courtesan’s expertise and ability to provide a fantastic brothel party has no relationship to her age.

Joseph
    Participant

Oh that’s quite obvious, I really didn’t mean for it to get misconstrued to seem like I value age above all else, I do not, again this was just an innocent query that was posed with what I thought would make my friend most comfortable; in mind nothing more

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joseph,

It may be helpful for you and your friend to peruse the Courtesans’ profiles together and select a few prospects. Then you may send messages to those Courtesans, time permitting, and even inquire about their age brackets. I’ve found that meeting the Courtesans in the Sports Bar and Restaurant, engaging in respectful flirtatious conversation, and hopefully making a connection works best for me. You may inform the hostess that you’d like to meet the available Courtesans at five minute intervals at your table for a final decision, since many couples choose this method.

If a client desires to indulge in fruitful conversation with a Courtesan it may be advantageous to select a Lady close to their age. Two people of the same age group may find it easier to relate, make a connection or instill romantic chemistry. If a client is interested in sex only, and they are comfortable in the brothel setting, the Courtesan’s age really doesn’t matter.

Joseph
    Participant

That was my intention, in fact that last paragraph you wrote just summed up my entire reasoning for starting this topic in the first place….so, thank you for your advice

Hi Kane,

I will go ahead and pass this suggestion along to our internal department for review.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

kane
    Participant

[quote quote=18778]Hi Kane,

I will go ahead and pass this suggestion along to our internal department for review.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

[/quote]

Thanks. I do think it would be nice to know when a courtesan’s birthday was so to be able to send gifts, cards, etc.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar