(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

Hello…

I have a couple of questions about the erotic vacation package.

(1) Do I have to call you up and set up the vacation in advance or can I set it up right when I get there? Suppose I arrive with the initial intention of spending, say, a night there (barring something unexpected, I am making plans to visit Las Vegas again this year) and then change my mind and decide to do the $2,100 erotic vacation package. Can I do that?

(2) About the $2,000 voucher that comes with it. Suppose for instance, during the stay, someone is unable to party with a girl for whatever reason, whether it’s because he can’t find the girl he wants or… none of the girls want to party with him.

I know the latter sounds crazy but believe it or not, it did happen to me the last time I was at Sheri’s 🙁 🙁 .

I couldn’t figure out why none of the courtesans approached me until I went to my hotel that night and as I was washing up, preparing to go to bed, I happened to look at myself in the mirror 🙂 !

Sorry, bad joke (hey, at least I made it about me 😉 ). Hmmm… maybe that’s my none of the courtesans approached me… because I keep making idiotic jokes like the one above 😉 .

Seriously, though. None of them really engaged in conversation with me and believe it or not, I’m not really upset because for me, personally, I’d rather someone not talk to me because they don’t want to rather than being forced to talk to me because “it’s their job”, so to speak.

Note: I haven’t officially decided to return to Las Vegas or even to do the $2,100 vacation package. Right now, everything is still up in the air but I am working on it.

Flint
    Participant

I would think that you would want to make the arrangements ahead of time. As to That problem, you could email or tweet to ladies that appeal to you, find the one(s) that click and work out the details for your party(s).

Hi 1lovekristi,

Yes, we would need to make a reservation by calling the ranch directly as these packages containing the rooms and ladies are based upon availability. We wouldn’t want you to show up and not be able to get exactly what you want.

For more information on the Adult Sex Vacation Package please visit:
    http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

Call 1-866-820-9100 to make your reservation

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me directly.
    mmcneil@resortcompanies.com

Thank you,
    Client Relations

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

My recommendation concerning these packages is the same as for most other things here – Please email the lady or ladies you may want to be enjoying time with and see what they individually offer in regard to time spent with you during your stay. Making the final purchase may go through the office but your sexual pleasure and erotic vacation details will ultimately be in the skilled hands of your chosen lover.

[attachment file=19317]

Attachments:
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Sorry…double post because my reception is so bad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar