(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    DazDillinger
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Making my first trip to Sheri’s in a few days and I have a few questions. I got a little something for lady that I chose for my party. I was planning on including the tip with the gift, but, from what I have read, it seems like the tip can be included in the negotiations? Also, what would be a respectful % when deciding on the tip? 20% standard? Any help would be appreciated! I want to make sure to be on point!
    Dazdillinger

Anonymous
    Inactive

DazDillinger,
    Basically negotiations are conducted to determine the cost of the custom party a client desires. Oftentimes a girlfriend experience type party (GFE) will be selected; this generally is a one-hour party where a Courtesan treats the client like she were their girlfriend. It normally includes light kissing (LK), protected fellatio (CBJ), cunnilingus with a dental dam (DDDATY), and intercourse with a condom (sex or CFS). It is imperative that a client fully discuss intricate details of the party with their chosen Courtesan during negotiations to eliminate any misunderstanding so don’t be shy at this point to assure the proposed party will satisfy your ultimate desires. For example, not all Courtesans kiss or allow cunnilingus.

A gift may be presented upon arrival but it’s not normally related to negotiations since it has no bearing on the party cost; the negotiated party cost is the figure agreed upon for sexual services only and is split 50/50 with the house. A tip or gratuity is not mandatory but it’s normally offered for exemplary service after the party is concluded and there is no customary or set figure since it depends upon the degree of satisfaction provided a client by their Courtesan. However, a client may mention during negotiations that they intend to tip if climactically pleased with their Courtesan’s lovemaking expertise.

Gifts were discussed in the following post too.
    Gifts for the Ladies http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/gifts-for-the-ladies/

DazDillinger
    Participant

Firefighter,
    Thanks for the info! Your insights are helpful and I will log these in the memory bank!
    Dazdillinger

YB_Goode
    Participant

Daz, just so you know, gifts aren’t subject to the 50/50 house split, which is another reason the ladies really appreciate them. Cash tips over a certain amount ($200 I think?) are supposed to be split with the house, so you might consider a gift card or something if you wanted to tip more than that.

Either way, your date will appreciate the gesture! Enjoy!

YB

DazDillinger
    Participant

Thanks YB!
    Appreciate the feedback guys! No reason not to try and show some chivalry!
    Daz

YB_Goode
    Participant

Oh, and if I may suggest one other thing (since you’re in the generous mood;))
    -If you spend any time in the bar, please make sure to take care of the bartenders! Their job is infinitely more complicated than a “regular” bar job, and I’m sometimes appalled at the rude treatment and stiffed tips I’ve seen them contend with. Sadly, in my observation, this happens more frequently than in any other type of bar I’ve been in.

I have spent the most time with the gorgeous and talented Marci, who I hold in the highest regard…But Carol is a gem in her own right, from what I’ve seen.

Once again, this is one of those situations where just a little effort and thoughtfulness will be much appreciated!

Have a great time!
    YB

Flint
    Participant

How many bartenders are there? i have spent little time in the bar.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Take good care of Marci and she will take excellent care of you. I’ve told many people she is the best bartender I’ve ever seen. And very easy on the eyes, too.

Flint
    Participant

I wil try to remember to look for her on my nexct trip. Does she work nights on which days of the week?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    Marci is the head bartender and bar supervisor/manager; she works the late shift which is I believe is 7 pm to 3 am. Marci is a fantastic bartender and she’s extremely sociable. In addition, she’s absolutely gorgeous!

YB_Goode
    Participant

Actually, I believe Marci is now days (11a-7p) during the week, with an occasional night or weekend shift picked up when needed.

Everything else about Marci is true: Gorgeous, witty, pours a mean drink, wickedly smart and funny…**insert your own superlative here** Without exaggeration, one of my favorite people in the world. But don’t get it twisted, she’s no push over!…she will not hesitate to put you in your place if you get out of line (OK, maybe that’s just me! LOL).

Flint
    Participant

Too bad I will likely miss her on my next Ranch visit.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar