(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jesse
    Participant

Hi all , I’m a 22 year old young guy and a new member and wonder about some issues about brothel’s VIP services , firstly , I saw that there are five different bungalow , so , can we stay every of them in a row for five days because when I get there I want to have sex with as much different girls as possible , that’s why I’m asking , if it’s not in this way I will choose special rooms.Also if we choose bungalow , is there any negotiation about prices of girls to have sex , another question is about budgeting , for example , if I come with 5.000 or 7 or 8.000 dollars , is it enough to enjoy for a couple of days as I have already said it at the beginning , finally I’m living in New York / Manhattan , how can I get there easily and fastly from here thanks.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Jesse.

Hi Jesse!

You most certainly can stay in each of the bungalows. You would need to make a reservation for each of them as they are based upon availability.
    As far as pricing goes, we are not able to discuss that online or by phone due to solicitation laws. Once you arrive here at the ranch, you and the lady(s) of your choice can negotiate all the rooms, the activities and the cost of everything. Then they will take you to the cashier to pay. We accept all major credit and debit cards (with the exception of American Express) and we also have 2 ATMs on premises for your convenience.

With your travel arrangements, you probably want to take a plane from New York to Nevada.
    Once you make your reservation, you can give them your flight number and the complimentary fully stocked limo can pick you up from the airport and bring you directly to the ranch.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar