(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by baby bleu. This post has been viewed 4643 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Charles Schmidt
    Participant

Is it true that Anal Sex can be more stimulating and erotic for a woman than vaginal sex if taken slow?

Flint
    Participant

I will have to pass on that one. ladies?

Anonymous
    Inactive

A Courtesan once requested that I perform anal sex on her, since she said it alleviated her back pain to a great extent. I agreed, but I still prefer vaginal sex over anal sex. Guys could find out why some Ladies like anal sex if they’re game, because “pegging” is offered as a specialty party! 🙂 😉

Angel Parr
    Participant

This is going to be a question that will vary from girl to girl. Every one has a special spot in the anus that is VERY stimulating, however the first few times a person does anal is hurts, so a lot of ladies don’t get to the point that they can take it and enjoy it. I personally find that when done right I have a much stronger climax from anal.

Flint
    Participant

How hard is it to train a man to hit that spot in any woman?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Um, its different from guy to guy, but for the most part its fairly easy.

Flint
    Participant

Good to know, Angel.

Dex
    Participant

Honestly, Flint….

I find that the smart money when trying anal with a girl for the first time is to let her in charge. That way she can work her way up to it and such. Once things are in full swing, you can take over.

Dex

Flint
    Participant

Thanks, Dex. Not much experience with anal sex.

baby bleu
    Participant

Personally, best sex of my life, Hands Down. Try it about 5 times before you give up. If it’s still painful it’s just not your thing. It also takes trust and lots of lube your first go around, my first time. I was with that partner for a while and he was very respectfull of my boundaries, we worked on easing my mussels a full week before we went full throttle; then came the tequila (numbing) and Drunken Love (liquid courage ). Lol just be safe, have fun and don’t rush. Still the best sex of my life to this day, & that’s saying alot coming from me !
    #LegendaryBaby

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by baby bleu.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar