(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    AshlynnMay
    Participant

Hi Guys! I’m AshlynnMay, one of the lovely ladies of Sheri’s Ranch. As most everyone has stated, there really is no way to know what a party will cost before your visit to the ranch. I would suggest you consider the service you are requesting seriously and ask yourself what is honestly a reasonable cost; specialty services or exotic pleasures will undoubtedly increase what you expect to pay. As a lady of Sheri’s, I do my best to work with clients budgets and desires, however, I do ask that you be reasonable in your offer and demands.

Honestly, the BEST thing to do is just bring what you can and just come to the ranch and talk to the lady of your liking for yourself! You have nothing to lose by visiting and talking with ladies here! Hopefully you can come to an agreement, but even if you come underprepared, you will at least know what to expect for next time, plus how could spending time in the presence of our beautiful ladies be a disappointment?! Meeting myself, or another Sheri’s lady in person will only give you something to look forward to when you can return. It’s simply a win-win scenario! Don’t let money be the hindrance of you getting the experience of a lifetime!

Allissa
    Participant

It is best to not compare prices of one lady of the night to another. We all provide different experiences and have different expectations 😘

Gorilla
    Participant

Will Cortesans charge different prices for the same service to different clients

Flint
    Participant

Yes that can be the case based on appearance and attitude, as examples.

dabigguy
    Participant

Can you legally state how you price without going into specific price details?

Anonymous
    Inactive

dabigguy,

This explanation will hopefully provide a basic idea of Brothel prices; However, Individual Independent Contractor Courtesans negotiate their own parties, so it’s impossible to publish a set price menu for all 24 Courtesans. In addition, Courtesans may design custom parties for their clients’ desires.

There are 4 LPIN Brothels in NYE County (Southwestern Nevada) within 50 miles of one another that includes Pahrump, Crystal and Amargosa Valley. Furthermore, there are a total of 24 legal Brothels in the entire State of Nevada. Indisputably, Sheri’s Ranch is the premiere Brothel of them all, and boasts the highest repeat clientele rate.

Clients may select from 15 to 24 Sheri’s Ladies depending on Courtesans’ scheduled appearance dates. Conversely, there are only 10 Ladies maximum at the brothel next door, only 10 Ladies maximum in Crystal, and only 8 Ladies maximum in Amargosa, so Sheri’s Ranch has a far better selection of beautiful women for your intimate pleasure.

In addition, Sheri’s Ranch provides a 10 room Hotel, Commercial Restaurant and Bar for clients’ convenience. Sheri’s Ranch’s Valley Inn Lounge is a Pahrump locals’ favorite hotspot!

Brothel party prices depend upon the client’s chosen Courtesan, type of party or menu items, length of party, and will usually be more favorable to a client if a connection was made with their Courtesan.

Brothel Sex Menu: http://www.sherisranch.com/sex-menu/

Pricing Factors: http://www.sherisranch.com/prices.aspx

Basically Independent Contractor Courtesans will negotiate for their services what the fair market will bear in this very competitive and compromising market area. Therefore, negotiations are very favorable to clients, and nearly 100% of customers are overwhelmed with satisfaction concerning their Sheri’s Ranch Brothel experience.

By the way, it’s not necessary to carry a large amount of cash, since Sheri’s Ranch accepts most credit cards without any surcharge.

I recommend clients stay in Sheri’s Hotel for a few days, so they have ample time to make a connection and party several times if they wish. There are 3 Suites (Romance, Pirate & Egyptian) which are much larger and have one king size bed instead of 2 queens, fireplace, mini refrigerator, LCD television, shower, jetted bathtub, sofa and dinette. http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

The standard room have two queen beds, a bathtub & shower combination, TV tray, and a small CRT television. The standard room is complimentary with a minimum $500 party, and clients may upgrade to a suite for $20 weekdays and $40 weekends. The standard rooms are normally $75 weekdays and $85 weekends, and the suites are $95 & $125. It’s recommended that you reserve a room in advance, since only 10 rooms are available. Sorry, there is no Wi-Fi system.

Sheri’s Ranch is offering the elite clients’ “Ultimate Sex Vacation” packages that include a 2 or 3 night Hotel stay too. These upscale party packages allow clients to splurge a little and attain the utmost pleasure from their Brothel excursion. http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

The Ultimate Sex Vacation packages prices are the only figures we can provide because Nevada’s prostitution solicitation prohibition dictates that actual sex party negotiations be conducted on the licensed brothel premises. In addition, Sheri’s Professional Courtesans are independent contractors; they’re at liberty to set their own party prices, and types of parties or menu items they offer.

roswell
    Participant

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by roswell.
    G. A. Meami
    Participant

I know girls won’t talk prices over the internet but will you talk about time? Do the girls work on an hourly basis or is a piecework arrangement without a hard time limit possible. Maybe I am unusual but I like to talk to girls too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

G. A. Meami,

Sheri’s Ranch Courtesan parties are negotiated on a time and party type basis. All Courtesans are independent contractors and negotiate the time duration and prices for the types of parties they provide. Clients quite often wish to use the party time to engage in intimate conversation with their chosen Lady as well as partaking in sexual activities.

I recommend that you peruse the list of Courtesans that are appearing at Sheri’s Ranch. Then click on the Courtesans’ thumbnail photos that interest you to view their profiles, photos, preferences, statistics, reviews, parties that they cater, schedule and BLOG posts.

Current Weekly Lineup http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx

Scheduled Ladies Coming Soon http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx

Search Ladies for the types of parties they cater http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

Sex Menu http://www.sherisranch.com/sex-menu/

VIP Bungalows http://www.sherisranch.com/vip-bungalows/default.aspx

Sheri’s Hotel http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’ve researched brothel prices in Australia, you may need to think about tripling your budget, but you do get the hotel room included and the resort is relaxing and enjoyable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only prices that Sheri’s Ranch can provide are the “Ultimate Sex Vacation” packages that include a 2 or 3 night Hotel stay. These upscale party packages allow clients to splurge a little and attain the utmost pleasure from their Brothel excursion. http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

The $2100 & $3200 Ultimate Sex Vacation package prices can be stated because they are booked through a travel agent as legitimate vacation packages. The prices are allowed to be posted because the vacation packages include a hotel room, upgraded dinner for two, $2000 or $3000 party voucher, open bar, champagne, souvenir and transportation. The sex parties are negotiated from the voucher that is included in the package. Nevada’s prostitution solicitation prohibition dictates that actual sex party negotiations must be conducted on the licensed brothel premises.

Nevada brothels operate on the basis of professional independent contractor Courtesans negotiating their own custom party prices, but the brothels establish house minimums. Therefore, set prices for specific sex menu items are impossible to be stated; individual Courtesans’ prices may vary or they may not offer certain menu items. All Courtesans have their specialties at which they excel and custom designed parties priced accordingly to fulfill clients’ desires. In addition, Sheri’s Professional Courtesans are independent contractors; they’re at liberty to set their own party prices, and types of parties or menu items they provide.

Flint
    Participant

thanks for those details, firefighter.

Angel Parr
    Participant

We can’t give specific pricing because of how different each party, and courtesan works. If you want to get an honest estimate of what you should bring to have an amazing experience, our brothel has started offering “Sex Vacation Packages” that do list 2 prices. Now what each lady is willing to provide for these amounts will vary significantly. These prices are around the middle ground of what is typically spent, we all offer parties at significantly higher, and lower prices, so if it’s way out of your financial expectations, please don’t be taken aback, this is just a tool to give you an idea.
    There truly is no typical party amount, so in my opinion it’s best to just bring as much cash as you feel like you are going to be willing to spend comfortably, and a good credit card for wiggle room if need be. Also, be sure to let your bank know that you are going to be in Pahrumpn so that they won’t put a block on your card, as this happens quite often. Outside of this, we are all very reasonable and as long as you are willing to work with us we will do our very best to work with you.

I also highly suggest reading “Dex’s Newbie Guide” prior to arrival, as it does provide a lot of valuable information for first timers.

hebrewhammer
    Participant

Hi all:
    I have a general question; this is not referring to any of the ladies prices (I know they can’t tell their prices, except in person), but I like to know as a customer(s) what do you think would be a comfort zone say $1000-$1500, regardless of a service or time frame.
    I know prices will vary from lady to lady, but I just like to know in anyone’s opinion would this be a comfort zone. Again not referring to any ladies prices, just as a comfort zone.

Flint
    Participant

Tha depends on what you want to get out of a party the length and the lady you select. Establish a budget of what you are willing to spend, and bring that in cash or credit card.

J Alan
    Participant

Your question is difficult to answer. I spent a good deal more than that and had an extremely memorable time. I don’t live anywhere near Vegas and don’t plan to be there too often, so I wanted something spectacular that turned out to be a few times your high end. But you will be able to enjoy yourself for what you call a comfort zone. Bring what you can spend.

Increase your good time by not going on Friday or Saturday evening.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hebrewhammer,

I would say that your comfort zone would secure a one-hour GFE (girlfriend experience) with many Courtesans but not all. A HJ (handjob), BJ (blowjob) or massage (not a NURU which is a specialty party) would normally be the most affordable parties, and under your comfort zone.

Adult Sex Industry Abbreviations and Acronyms / Followed by Generic Acronyms: http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=3250.0

Angel Parr
    Participant

hebrewhammer,

Our guys on here are great and wonderful at helping to answer many questions, but this one is really for the ladies. If you are going to look for a new but you have no idea what kind of car you want its unreasonable to get an idea of what your budget should be or what you should expect to get by what a friend spent at that dealership. One may have gone and spent 50K because he wanted a brand new luxury car, while another spent 15K because he didn’t mind skimping on the accessories, and another friend spent only 10K on the same car as the last friend because he had an established report with the owner. Every client is going to give you a different story, because every girl is going to treat every client different. One must also keep in mind that most of the gentleman posting on our forum are long time regulars to our and other brothels, so they tend to get a bit of a “local/regular discount” if you will, so it wouldn’t be wise to assume that you’ll be able to get the same as them with this being your first trip, lol you got to build up them frequent flier miles! With that being said I will tell you that your budget is very reasonable, and you will be able to have a good time here for a decent amount of time. Any time you are in the 4 figure plus range you can be sure that you will have a good time, assuming that you don’t want all night, or something extra kinky.

Flint
    Participant

what is extra kinky for you, Angel?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol that’s a whole other thread all together Flint. There are way too many kinks out there to try to list them off myself lol!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar