(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I am already making plans to return to the lovely ladies at Sheri’s. nothing set in stone yet but looking at sometime last Sept or Oct …. I dont plan to make an appointment but rather just pick and play.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mr. Paul,
    I agree, don’t make appointments and indulge in promiscuous spontaneous erotic sex! It’s much more romantic, lascivious and sensual! I hope to visit SR between late October and early November and make passionate love to the lovely young Ladies!

Flint
    Participant

I do the opposite make an appointment and plan my party well ahead of time. Both techniques have merit.

Charina Lee
    Participant

That’s great that you are planning to return! Must mean we’re doing something right!

Charina

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do the opposite make an appointment and plan my party well ahead of time. Both techniques have merit.

Yes I agree! If a man has a specific Courtesan in mind to spend special intimate time together, then it may be preferred to make an appointment. This is especially true if the visit will be limited to only a couple of days or less. I usually plan to stay at SR Hotel five to seven days, so I’ll have ample time to party without making an appointment.

Flint
    Participant

Yes firefighter that is why I do that, because I have a limited time for a visit to Sheri’s and can engage in one party over that time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar