(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

This was part of another thread, but a recently seen videos got me thinking again. Say I want tp arrange a party of four: two ladies and another guy I do not know. basically two couples doing their thing within visual range. No male homosexual activities but if the ladies start, i would not interupt it. Any way to arrange this?

Flint
    Participant

no responses?

Flint
    Participant

Really dead here, no comments?

J78
    Participant

Flint, with all due respect, topics either take off or they dont. Forcing a topic is not going to help.

Flint
    Participant

True,but things were slow, so i bumped it.

Morrigan
    Participant

Flint — I’m sure this could be arranged. So long as there’s no more than one guy per girl, I don’t know why two “couples” couldn’t go back to negotiate simultaneously (provided I’m not mistaken in my understanding of Sheri’s rules/negotiations policies.) I’d expect the ladies would like opportunity to communicate with each other before talking with you and your dude-friend about budget and boundaries.

Flint
    Participant

Morrigan, the constraint is that i do not know the other guy. if i brought a pal with me there would be less of a problem, but my goal is to not know the other guy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Flint.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar