(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2989 times
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I expect this to be an opened ended thread where pictures are helpful. Since this seeme highly popular what is your schoolgirl outfit? Do you go all the way with a white top, plaid short skirt, knee high socks and white cotton panties?

Angel Parr
    Participant

In my opinion, and experience, I find that if you want your lady to dress up in something special for you, its best to send her an email to explain your fantasy and get her size so that you can bring in the perfect outfit for us to wear in your fantasy!

Flint
    Participant

Interesting idea, Angel. I was more interested in what the ladies have in their closets and use.

CandyAndy
    Participant

I don’t want to change the topic, Flint, but thank you for the tip, Angel. I was just wondering how that might work out and might apply the advice in preparation for my next party.

Now back to plaids, skirts and cotton panties…

Angel Parr
    Participant

Just email the lady you are interested in and tell her what turns you on, ask if she is willing to have your role play session and the best way for her to arrange your party. Some ladies will want you to send it in ahead of time to make sure it fits properly and some ladies will just ask you to bring it in with you. Simply ask and you shall receive!

Flint
    Participant

And we have resumed our regularly scheduled programming….

Willie A
    Participant

A nicely dressed lady nothing like unwrapping a Picasso.

Angel Parr
    Participant

lol wth Willie, that was random.. cute as a puppy in boots but still random lol!

Flint
    Participant

Why waiting for more schoolgirl outfit, what about teacher outfits? I know Red has one.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Flint, honestly I don’t see too many pictures being posted up here, but it was worth a try!

Flint
    Participant

I still would be interested in description of role playing outfits.
    Angel you have turned into a major contributor on this board.

Willie A
    Participant

Schoolgirl, Nurse, Teacher, Liberian, Cheerleader, Secretary, Comic hero, Tarzan any type Halloween costume. You in a costume your are role playing. I got civil war soldier for that southern belle, Clyde for Bonnie, cousin It for Addam’s family. ew I should find that one if it’s in my attic it’s full of bugs.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Willie A.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Thank you Flint, I’ve been trying to do my part to help as much as I can. I would love to comment on this one, but unfortunately I only have two costumes in my closet. The first is a long robed Angel costume (go figure) and the next is a latex dom outfit, which isn’t so much of a costume as it is just appropriate clothing in the dungeon…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angel,
    Spicy Lingerie has quite a few role playing outfits for your clients’ erotic pleasure.

If we know what you like or desire, some of the gentlemen may send you gifts or present them upon their next visit.

Spicy Lingerie has numerous nice Ladies clothing gifts at reasonable prices. http://www.spicylingerie.com/

Also, Amazon lists a full line of Kama Sutra products for your Lady’s pleasure! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kamasutra+products

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar