(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

So, I made my first visit to Sheri’s in March of this year. Lost my v-card(at age 62, no less)to a lady who basically turned me inside out. My birthday is Halloween. I decided the only way to celebrate was to relive that “first time” experience. I know, I know, that’s really impossible. But I have a very strong feeling that with this particular lady, every time is like a first time. I haven’t looked forward to birthdays for a long time. But, hoo boy, is that different this time. The lady knows who she is(duh)but I want to see if any of you remember my older posts or can guess who she is. I’ll wait a couple of days and then see how the guesses are going. And I’m also going to treat myself to the charms of another stellar lady over that weekend. Like I said, “SECOND VISIT TO PARADISE”.

thepretender
    Participant

JMK007,

Without a doubt, the Lady Char will make you glad you chose to “die another day.” I am glad you are treating yourself again since, “you only live twice.” As for the second lady, she is “for your eyes only.”

Best regards,
    Pretender

Kimmy D
    Participant

We are all very excited to see you Mark! I Was not yet at Sheri’s the first time but will be happy to meet you in person after months of talking online!

Pierced
    Participant

I hope (and bet) yesterday was the best birthday you’ve ever had!

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Pierced-You could not possibly be more correct. Since then has been a nightmare. Fortunately, I’ve got those good good memories to hold on to. Thanks for the good wishes.

Eva M
    Participant

Welcome back & let the birthday celebration continue!

RanchMama

It was great seeing you again. Other than the rockstar incident, every time I saw you there was a smile on your face the whole time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jazzmark,
    It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you again soon at SR.

Allissa
    Participant

It was great to meet you jazzmark and thanks for the drink 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar