(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sensuous and Gorgeous Hailey Leigh

I first met Hailey Leigh on April 22, 2014 and I found her totally irresistible so we partied the very next day.

Hailey is a gorgeous blonde haired and blue eyed 5’3″ 125 pound Courtesan, and she has a magnificent toned body and exceedingly beautiful 34DDD breasts. Her areola and nipples are absolutely perfect.

She has a very amiable personality and is pleasingly flirtatious. Hailey makes a man feel completely relaxed almost immediately.

She is dedicated to satisfying her client to the utmost, and Hailey is not a clock watcher. We enjoyed a fantastic GFE party together, and the resulting sexual experience was beyond my wildest dreams.

I would definitely spend special intimate time together with Hailey Leigh at every fortuitous opportunity possible. It’s been an extremely long time since I’ve experienced such climactic lovemaking with a breathtaking young woman. Hailey Leigh is the elusive perfect “10” for whom men constantly search but seldom find!

Hailey Leigh’s Official Page reviews, profile, statistics, schedule and photo albums: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=637

Flint
    Participant

thanks firefighter. I hope to at least meet her someday.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar