(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

When you are having sex do you prefer that you partner be primal and LOUD or do you prefer a softer and more sensual experience ? Or do you like to mix it up for varieties sake? Honestly, for me the louder and nastier a woman is during intercourse the more exciting it is for me. This is especially true when she is the aggressor(my personal favorite). But if I am trying to give the woman a pleasurable(how’s that for understatement)experience I like to hear her be loud and extremely vocal. And I believe a lot of men are selfish when it comes to pleasing a woman. Ask, man. They will tell you(hopefully in a LOUD, nasty way). Just random ruminations. What’s your preference?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Very good post Jazzmark007! I am very vocal by nature. I talk, I talk “dirty”….I moan, I let my lover know what fees goooood! I’m pretty aggressive in the right situation. I actually love the opportunity to dominate when it’s requested. Maybe it’s because all my life it seems western men looked at women from the far east as submissive, obedient, shy, timid, etc…..Maybe growing up with that stereotype turned me into the wild dominatrix type I can be.

But one size does not fit all for me….I can really get into a romantic, sensual, gentle experience as a change of pace.

But when I’m vocal, it’s NOT an act! It’s because I prefer to be who I am! And since I absolutely LOVE sex, then it stands to reason I also love to “dive in” and that includes loud and “nasty”! LOL.

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Kimmy D
    Participant

Personally, I love to loose myself in the moment. I don’t force anything, and each time is different. We may start out soft, slow and sensual but if we reach a certian point I won’t hold back!! I find it extremely liberating and rewarding to scream out in pleasure, but only when it is genuine. Anything fake or forced is counterproductive and I believe a major turn off to both sides.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Kimmy makes me moan just looking at her! She’s so beautiful and so real! Scrumpdillyicious! Gentlemen can NEVER go wrong playing with Kimmy!!!!!

Hugs,

Charina

Kimmy D
    Participant

Charina I would LOVE to play with you! This feisty girl would have anyone screaming out!!!

Flint
    Participant

I wonder what the natural volume of any of the ladies here is?

Kimmy D
    Participant

The only way to know is for you to come FIND OUT! Everybody wins 😉

Charina Lee
    Participant

Kimmy is right! Just find out for yourself first hand! No rumors!

Charina

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar