(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aluvlee2
    Participant

Hello.
    We are a happily married sexy adventerous couple looking to have a fun experience. This will be our first time to a place like this… but not our first experience with a lovely lady. Comfort level is important to us. We wanted to see who was around and interested during the week of Jan 5th 2014. We will be partying with a bunch of opened minded friends from wednesday night to Saturday night… so beginning of the week will be better.

We are a good looking attractive couple in good phyisical shape(at least I believe so). Not going run a marathon anytime soon but maybe struggle through a 5k run.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a drink or two with the staff!!

Flint
    Participant

Have you looked at ladies sections to see when they will be at the Ranch, or use the search tools in the all ladies section? if you see a lady that you both like emailing her will have you get to know each other better as well as telling her what you might want to do at your party.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hello! My name is Charina Lee. Please feel free to e mail me. I will be at the Ranch on January 7th. My best memories are with couples that are comfortable with themselves. I hope we get a chance to meet. If you read my reviews you will see that the reviews have a common theme….That I’m a very “real” person…naturally happy, sexual, and fun to be around. Take care now and hope to see you “next year”!

Charina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar