(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SpankyJ
    Participant

Heading to Vegas for a conference in April and I’m coming in early just for a trip out to Sheri’s. I am beyond pumped for this experience, which will be my first and likely only brothel visit (I never say never though). Hoping to scratch a threesome off my bucket list!

I was a little apprehensive about being unclothed in the company of a lovely lady (or two) so I’ve been in training for a couple of months so far! I know the courtesans would not make me feel bad about my weight but also just needed some motivation to get going. So far I’ve lost 23 lbs, and I’m doing cardio an hour every day and weights twice per week. Also got off caffeine and artificial sweeteners in the process, and am not eating anything processed whatsoever, plus mostly organic produce and proteins. So thanks Sheri’s, for helping me get motivated for this lifestyle change!

I do have some questions:

I will only be able to stay for a couple of hours. Of course opinions will vary but are the bungalow rooms worth it for that amount of time?

Also, what is the threesome protocol? If I make an appointment with one courtesan who does threesomes, can I ask her what other ladies she likes to work with and see if I can arrange for both to be available, or would that all be handled at negotiation time? I do have a couple of specific ladies in mind. As of now they are both scheduled to be there on my visit date (April 18), but I will have a limited time window to stay at the Ranch so just trying to plan ahead as much as possible.

Thanks!

Stan

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by SpankyJ.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by SpankyJ.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

That’s awesome, good for you Stan!

The bungalows are typically a 2 hour party as a standard and I find it to be well worth it, if I was a client I would only party in the bungalows. They are much more private than a ladies room, we have very thin walls for security reasons and nothing kills the mood more than hearing a lady yelling at her kids on the phone, or the lineup bell going off mid party. Outside of that they come with a hot tub so you can start off in there and allow things to progress naturally, you get an open bar, and a top notch meal with your lady. It a place the you can truly get the girlfriend experience and forget that your in a bothel for a bit.

The best thing to do is to pick me girl and then she will point out a few friends she likes to play with, you’ll pick which you like the best and then you all three go negotiate together.

Flint
    Participant

Angel stated it well. if you have the budget a bungelow is a nice place for a party. I have asked the first lady that appealed to me for suggestions as to whom she likes to party with.

SpankyJ
    Participant

Thanks to you both, Angel and Flint. I have been lurking in the forum for quite a while and both of you are always very nice and helpful to the newbies. Much appreciated.

Jamey
    Participant

Kudos to you! SpankyJ,

If you decide to take the diet to the next level, I recommend a book called “Built for Sex” by Scott Hays. The book not only covers workouts but also nutrition (evidently some foods make you stinky to the fairer sex) and even has a chapter that makes a good case for stretching. 15 minutes a day of stretching can do more for your performance than most workouts.

Sheri’s has also given me incentive to be a better man. About a year and a half ago I gave up eating out for lunch and dinner every day in order to save up money for a trip. My beagle “General Patton” even decided to chip in by vowing to cut his sock consumption in half in order to save a few extra bucks a week.

I was planning to get out to Sheri’s last June for my 37th, but at the last minute I started to date a girl that I was really into. This past December, I was ready to book all of my travel arrangements but I chickened out.

Last week, I decided to move a large chunk of the fund to my IRA (I haven’t given up on my Sheri’s fantasy, but the account was just too big to sit in a general savings account making 2 cents a month interest).

So as you can see, Char is the BEST Financial Planner I’ve ever had.

Jamey

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Jamey.
    SpankyJ
    Participant

Great post, thanks! The books sounds interesting – I will check it out. Never have done much stretching so it probably is time.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Of course Spanky, always happy to help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar