(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

Just coming back from a three day trip to Sheris and the Christmas party. Had to take a minute to thank everyone at Sheris for a great time in particular the gals behind the bar. I was treated like a king. Chuck and Dena if you are reading this I want you to know you have gem named Lisa. She is great and knows what customer service is all about. I spent a lot of time in the bar between parties and never felt so welcomed. Lisa, thank you for all the great attention and service. You rock. Merry Christmas.

Lisa G
    Participant

Aww thank you north woods your too nice. It’s always nice having you at ranch. It was great seeing you and your wife wed hope to see you two again

Northwoods
    Participant

Lisa G,
    Glad we were able to see you on our March trip. You are one of our favorite people to see at Sheri’s Ranch. You may have heard we had a blast this trip and never took our clothes off. Thanks for taking such good care of us. See you in a couple months.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Lisa is indeed a FANTASTIC bartender! She is one of many that make up our great staff here at Sheri’s. Always support the bar and tip generously!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar