(800) 506-3565

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

Dena got back To Me after I emailed her about when was SherisRanch having their Halloween Party and She told Me its : Saturday, October 22 , around 7pm. I Cant wait. I’ll be Dressed as a Hooters Girl with Hooters Orange Shorts & Hooters White Tank Top.Last Year, 2015 , I dressed as a Hooters Girl , But, in Their BLACK Shorts & Black Hooters Tank Top.I have a picture of Last year. I have a Blonde Hair Wig & had Make up on,SunTan Leg Stockings, Scrunch socks. I Won 1st place at My Jobs Halloween Costume Contest last year too. It’ll be fun and even better seeing the Sheris Ladys dressed up. I’ve been to 2 Sheris Ranch Halloween awhile back in 2008 and in 2009. It’ll be nice to go to one Again.

Flint
    Participant

I would want to see a photo of that.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

[quote quote=19498]I would want to see a photo of that.

[/quote]

I have the pic of Me All Dressed up from Last Halloween 2015, All Dressed : Blonde Wig on, Make up, Black Hooters full uniform.I ‘ll get it tommorrow, take a Pic & put it up here tommorrow. Was out tonight & am going to Bed now.But this Year, Orange n White Uniform

m.ybarra55
    Participant

[quote quote=19498]I would want to see a photo of that.

[/quote]
    Flint, I found it, Me in Last Years Halloween as Black uniform Hooters girl. I also, Had fake (obviously ) C Cup Boobs. This halloween i wanna be a , D cup Hooters girl.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks m. Go for the D’s this year!

Nightwish
    Participant

[quote quote=19490]Dena got back To Me after I emailed her about when was SherisRanch having their Halloween Party and She told Me its : Saturday, October 22 , around 7pm. [/quote]

Well, have a fun one. I’ll be at the ranch the following weekend.

Flint
    Participant

must attend an event someday…..

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Flint, The Halloween Partys @ Sheris Ranch are ALOT of Fun. Havent been to One Since the ones I went to in 2008 & 2009.Thats Why I’m Excited to go Next Month. Havent even been to Sheris since July 2010 to do a Party with a Lady : Heidi, who No Longer works there.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks m. I live too far away to justify the cost to fly there for Halloween. Certainly would end up arranging a party, which i could not afford, then.

Twelfth Doctor
    Participant

I may or may not attend; Depending on a few unforeseen variables.

Twelfth Doctor
    Participant

i was there, but i stubbed my toe and decided to contact mothership for pick up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar