(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 1680 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

I just returned from a 3 day visit to Sheri’s Ranch and wanted to share what a wonderful trip it was. It is the only place I have ever frequented that when I walk into the bar everyone welcomes me by name. Yes, I have been there a few times or more. I am not a local, but I do visit about every 3 months or so.

When you come in the door and the hostess grabs you by the hand and says where have you been we’ve missed you, the bartender comes from behind the bar and gives you a hug, the kitchen knows exactly how you like your steak, the staff in the office call you by name when you check in, the ladies stop by your table to say hello and catch up, and the locals send a drink your way before they come over to say hello you know you are among friends. It is no wonder I keep returning and I haven’t even got to the parties.

I want to thank everyone. I had a great time and had a hard time leaving. The next trip is already in the planning. You have all become dear friends.

Flint
    Participant

thanks for the report. I do not show that often so i am unknown.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar