(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2567 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TNT
    Participant

Is it required for the customer to shower before the party, if he is already clean? Or is showering an expected courtesy that both the courtesan and client do for each other? (I’m asking because sometimes the shower can ruin my readiness for a while.)

Is it possible for me to shower (solo) after the party in the courtesan’s bathroom? To remove any perfume or scent from me. (I will be driving in from Vegas and won’t be getting a room at the hotel).

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by TNT.
    Flint
    Participant

I believe it is a courtesy. I do beforehand and usually do not before a party. I agree with you that a shower close to a party is undesirable for my performance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TNT,

Courtesans appreciate a client that showers, usually solo, immediately prior to a party, and some Ladies insist upon it. You indicate that you’ll be driving from Las Vegas through the high desert to Pahrump which takes at least an hour. In that amount of time especially with the stress of driving, a man can perspire significantly enough to necessitate another shower before partying. A client’s selected Sheri’s Ranch Courtesan will make the final determination, since she’s the one who will become intimate with the client. A man’s hairy groin area is especially susceptible to the saturation of perspiration and body odor, and most Courtesans want to ensure that portion is exceptionally clean before a blowjob.

A client may shower again solo after the party at their own discretion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar