(800) 506-3565
Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anakin
    Participant

Three words: Labor Day Weekend.

Flint
    Participant

is it really slow then?

roswell
    Participant

No, I bet there like 40 wimminz there labor day weekend

Anakin
    Participant

When I was out there last Labor Day weekend, it was pretty slow as far as customers were concerned. As for the ladies, most of the usual suspects weren’t there. That will be different this year, according to the schedules. Riley, Destini, Angelica, Kitty Kat, Amber Lynn, Charina, Olivia, plus a few I’m really eager to meet all appear to be scheduled. In fact, it looks like more ladies are scheduled than there is room for.
    I’ll probably be stopping by for a couple of days that weekend. It’ll be nice to see everyone!
    And now, back to the music:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Northwoods!
    We are coming from Australia and visiting Sheri’s on Wednesday 19th Aug. I noticed you mentioned that the room is complimentary when spending $500 or more. We weren’t aware of this when booking, is this well known or do we need to ring about our reservation and ask??

Northwoods
    Participant

TwoUp, The complimentary room is usually offered after a party of $500 or more. When making room reservations prior to a party there is a charge of about $75 to $125 depending on the room you want and if it is a weekend or not. Typically I pay for the first night and stay additional nights based on how long my body will function or the money runs out. Hope this helps.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Yeah…we never have 33 ladies at once. We only have 24 rooms available for us ladies. When it appears that so many are here on the Lineup you are actually seeing the weekly shift change work its magic.

However, once again, it is hot outside – hotter inside Sheri’s – but slower in terms of foot traffic. This is again a great month to be able to have spend some quality time with me…

Talk about pampering!!

Flint
    Participant

Better inside Sheri’s than outside in that heat.

Tatyana
    Participant

Slower than a herd of turtles stampeding. 🙂

http://www.naughtytatyana.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Tatyana.
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Tatyana,

That response made me smile and picture those turtles…

Flint
    Participant

You see any desert turtles near the Ranch?

The Attorney
    Participant

Montana, do you think the slowness is more related to the heat, or Sheri’s regulars wanting to avoid the tourist crowd in LV, or conference schedule in LV?

Flint
    Participant

I speculate it is due to the heat and less conventioneers.

Gorilla
    Participant

What is business like on the big family holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving?

Flint
    Participant

good question.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar