(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

I know it sounds weird and probably many have never heard of it, but I have a serious smoking fetish. A sexy woman who smokes ( really smokes .. fake smoking is major turn off ) brings a whole new meaning to sexy for me. Seductive smoking .. very sexy. ( cigarettes .. cigars major turn off )I would love to have a beautiful lady exhale her smoke into my face .. maybe even ” make ” me smoke. A smokey Bj comes to mind, along with smoking during sex. Those are just a few things that pops into my head at the moment, but should at least give you an idea what I am looking for. I know smoking has became somewhat taboo these days, so I guess what Im wondering is .. can you cater to a fantasy like this ? Can you point me in the direction of some of the ladies that REALLY smoke ? This will probably be a once in a lifetime experience for me, I want it to be an experience I will never forget! Hope to make it out there early next year.

Flint
    Participant

I will have to let the ladies take this one.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

That’s hot. We typically have enough ladies that a number of them are smokers. I was a moderate smoker for a long time and have since switched to using a vaporizer. Once in a while (and for special occasions such as fetish scenes) I still smoke cigarettes. A couple of my favorite smoke-fetish activities are forced inhalation (via gas mask or hood with a hole) and human ashtray. That tiny flash of heat from flicking the ash rarely leaves a mark but it sure can make you jump! You could probably ask the hostess or front desk who in the weekly lineup smokes, too. Or visit the bar and ask the ladies in person, use your peepers and follow the plumes! 😉

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Hmmm, I offer this fetish. I used to smoke and will really smoke for the purpose of seduction and sensual fun 🙂

RakAttack
    Participant

I am in the same situation as Dan. I plan to make a visit to the ranch during 2017, and it will be a once in a lifetime thing for me as well. It would really be helpful to know which women at Sheri’s are real smokers, so that I could try and choose the right girl and plan accordingly. I might actually prefer a sexy, talented smoker who would use an E-cig or vape. Looking forward to responses from any women who feel they can help me out with a fantasy that I have been dreaming of for 25 years!.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

I love my vaporizer. I’m pretty sure Cassie uses one, too. I really doubt you’ll have trouble finding a ‘real’ smoker, I’ve only been here a few times, but there was never a time where there weren’t a few ladies on shift who ‘smoked for real’. 😉

RakAttack
    Participant

Thank you for the reply Iris. Since I will have some very specific needs, can anyone perhaps name a few of the other girls who vape or smoke, so that I could contact them ahead of time to discuss exactly what I will be looking for? Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar