(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

Are there any times when a customer might receive a special rate? when I ask this I am referring too say its been dead and no one is coming to the resort, maybe the lady just needs a man?

I do know that I have seen this happen along I-80 and was wondering if it ever happens at SR, and if anyone will admit to it.

Kimmy D
    Participant

A girl may give a special party for a lesser amount if you have developed a repport with her and perhaps you plan a special trip for your birthday or other special occasion.

On a side note I would venture to say that most girls would find it offensive if you did inquire about “any specials”

EVERYTHING WE DO HERE AT SHERI’S RANCH IS SPECIAL 🙂
    XOXO
    Kimmy D

shilohrenae
    Participant

MrPaul– Everything is negotiable, but like Kimmy said, we do treat everyone special here at Sheri’s! Every party is worth much more than money can buy 😉
    With that being said- it’s not Wal-Mart, I wouldn’t necessarily say any of our ladies go “On Sale” lol

mrpaul
    Participant

Sorry…. Better stop while I am ahead… LOL, or I may never get any..

Mr. Paul while every party is special to me, my very amazing boyfrineds who make the trip to see me several times do get a bit of extra love from me. I give extra love in the form of back rubs. Nothing makes someone feel better then a backrub after an exciting party and a long day.

Flint
    Participant

I would rather not contemplate a Wal-mart quality party.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A repeat client or extremely amiable patron may possibly negotiate a special rate with SR Courtesans when business is very slow, otherwise it’s a supply and demand situation. A Courtesan probably won’t negotiate a reduced cost if she knows an opportunity is available in the bar to book a bungalow party with another client. A competitor CR Brothel is 100 yards north of SR with 10 available Courtesans; however, Sheri’s Ranch’s scheduled 25 available Ladies are far superior companions and lovers!

P.S. Flint,
    Sex with a WalMart greeter doesn’t sound like a good time to me either, lol?

Ilike2party
    Participant

I know one young courtesan working in north NV. She is 26 and rather good looking (a bit of belly fat but in a cute way) and I know she has never refused a customer (provided they are clean and well mannered) based on how much they have to spend.
    One day she informed me that a older gentleman came in with only $xx and she was willing to give him a HJ while fully clothed (with a 15min time limit). and I know that she gives new customers something extra with the hope they will become regulars. (my 1st time paid for hour and she gave me an extra 15 to enjoy cunnilingus and no dental dam.. when in area I always stop by and at least say hello and give her a gift….

the real good girls always give specials, they just never tell anyone!

Kimmy D
    Participant

Like2party, that is in fact super special. No protection. Congrats.

Pierced
    Participant

Um, gross?

mrpaul
    Participant

wow… how the topic I started seems to have changed so dramatically.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Certainly did Mr. Paul. Your topic kind of got hijacked! LOL. You were speaking of a special rate. For me, when I have a friend that comes to see me on a regular basis, vs just a one time visit that may or may not ever happen again….I will always try to accommodate a regular friend’s budget within reason. It’s always going to be a personal decision that would vary upon the situation. This is where understanding and respect comes in to play.

Hugs,

Charina

mrpaul
    Participant

Learned alot on this visit. and one thing I learned is too be honest with the ladies. I had a great time!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Honesty is the best policy! I’d like to be honest and say that right now I feel all kind of tingly because I’m looking forward to returning to Sheris and being extra naughty! LOL.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar