(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi everyone! Let’s bring spring time early to Nevada. I’ll be ready for action from March 8th to ???! The weather is warming up, the skies are blue, and I’m feeling playful like the buds of a flower just waiting to be opened up!!!

Come and open this flower and enjoy some great company from a genuine Filipina! Drop by and say “hi” and get to know me! See you soon! Charina Lee

Charina Lee
    Participant

Enjoying my morning cup of coffee and getting ready to be at “work” checking in tonight. I’ll be on the floor by Friday of this week all the way to March 19th and maybe longer. Either way I’ll be there again the last week of March thru April 7th!!!

Can’t wait!!!!!

Charina Lee
    Participant

So good to be back here at my second home! Lovin it and feeling very, very sexy!

Charina Lee
    Participant

I’m so excited to tell you all that I have extended my schedule all the way to April 7th! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs, Charina Lee

mrpaul
    Participant

I am planning a trip to the ranch sometime around June 25/26, are you going to be around?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Mr Paul! My schedule for June is from June 1st through the 15th, then I’m back July 1st.

Charina Lee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar