(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Dex
    Participant

I’m only 5′ 6″….so I tend to stick to shorter women.

Flint
    Participant

the same here, Dex.

baby bleu
    Participant

As a ‘tall girl’ growing up (5’9), I prefer men at 6 ft or taller for personal relationships. It allows me to still feel feminine and ‘girly’. I believe it also allows a man to feel masculine to an extent to have more body mass than a women, making him a capable protector. However, outside of personal relationships, I’ve found men have no barriers that can’t be broken just because of height or physical appearance. I think it’s a public Ideal situation to have short woman tall man, only because what the media has romanticized & deemed socially acceptable.
    Its a little sad if you think about it. Physical appearance is not everything to most, but social preseption & acceptance have the power to make or break a relationship.

Angel Parr
    Participant

I don’t too much care, as Allissa said we’re all the same height laying down! I’ve partied with men over 6 foot and with LP’s that didn’t even come up to my belly button, and have worked very well with all of them!

Flint
    Participant

I think height does matter, if not or GFE activities but for many positions. I suppose YMMV.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar