(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Charina Lee
    Participant

Ok, don’t make me…..make you…..cum see me! This is my last week here, then two weeks off and back to my favorite place in the world. Sheri’s Ranch! Hope y’all come see me! I promise I won’t hurt you!!!!!

Luv, Charina

Attachments:
    Pierced
    Participant

Giving a whole new definition to “packing heat”.

Flint
    Participant

I am somehow distressed my that photo, even though Charina was not serious

eagleman
    Participant

Charina, Luv your new pics. Especially like the one above packing heat. We need to work on your shooting form – just my speciality as a firearms instructor! You teach me some tricks and I will teach you some shooting skills. Sound ok? I will pay, you won’t have to.

Allissa
    Participant

Get it Charina!

countryboy
    Participant

I agree with eagleman Charina, that is working on your shooting form; but love the photo. This is my type of woman!

CB

Charina Lee
    Participant

Thank you!!!! It was an “I spy” photo shoot….I actually am a very accurate shooter now and my form has improved a lot from when that photo was taken…..But pointers and lessons I am definitely up for. I hope I didn’t offend anyone. It was a fun photo shoot. And the fact is I moved to Nevada for a lot of reasons, but one of them was personal freedom and the right to carry a firearm and defend oneself!

HRH
    Participant

I love this!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Eagleman and Country Boy!!!!! Let’s SHOOT!!!!!!!
    I’m ready to learn. You teach me how to shoot better and I’ll make you shoot a different “weapon”…lol, he, he, he!

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Charina,
    I want you to hurt me a little or at least spank my little derrière, LOL! BTW, your handgun looks like a Colt Government 1911, but I can’t tell for sure or the caliber. I have a Wilson CQB full size 45ACP and I love it. I have that one on my CCW. Eagleman is right about form, since you can injure your left thumb in that position when the slide retracts. I hope to visit you soon!
    XOXOXO

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Firefighter….I don’t know what it was! LOL. I do know that everything I’ve shot with so far, I’ve done well with!
    And I just LOVE to spank!!!!!!! Oooooh yesssssss!

Charina Lee
    Participant

And thank you HRH!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar