(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

I was wondering if anybody who is familiar with the restaurants around the Las Vegas strip can give me suggestions as to some inexpensive restaurants (that also have delicious food, of course 😉 ).

The reason: I’m trying to make my budget during my stay at Sheri’s (where I’m planning to spend my first 2 & 1/2 to 3 days) and the Las Vegas strip (where I’m planning to spend my other 3 days).

I’ve already started working to aside my “Party Budget” 🙂 🙂 and I’m also working on my “food budget“.

My budget is based on my assumption that the restaurants/buffets in the hotel and along the strip are quite pricey $$$. I figure lunch/dinner along the strip (I hardly eat breakfast) would cost anywhere around $35 – $70 per day on the Las Vegas strip (I heard even the buffets can be expensive $$$) and maybe about $35 per day in the bar/restaurant at Sheri’s.

HOWEVER… if anyone knows of any relatively cheap, inexpensive restaurants along the Las Vegas strip that also serve good quality food (I do not plan on renting a car, so the restaurants has to be along the strip), I can perhaps take the money that I plan to spend on food and add it to my “Party Budget” (I’m sure the courtesans and maybe even the management at Sheri’s would love that).

By the way… I do not want to bring a “bag lunch” for the 5-6 days I’m in Las Vegas/Pahrump, in case anyone is wondering 😉 .

NOTE: I also have an “Entertainment Budget”, but that is pretty much spent, as I plan to see some shows (one of them is “Fantasy”, which I do not want to miss 🙂 🙂 🙂 ).

So,, anyway, if anyone can maybe recommend some restaurants along the Las Vegas strip where I can get a decent meal for, say, maybe $15.00 (I assume I won’t be able to get a great meal for that price), I’d appreciate it (again, I usually eat lunch/dinner and not breakfast) and then I can add the money I save to the Party Budget. For what it’s worth, I do like steak, steak sandwiches, burgers, Mexican food and Asian food. I also like some vegan/vegetarian food (I eat pretty much everything).

Of course, maybe the courtesan will let me “raid” their fridge at their room and take some food with me after the party 😉 😉 .

P.S.: I figure that would be a pretty good service to provide at Sheri’s. Where to find the best, low cost deals for food/shows so you can maximize your Party Budget 😉 😉 !

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    dabigguy
    Participant

There’s a food court at the Venetian.

Flint
    Participant

probably many food courts, but how inexpensive is the food? I eat in my hotel to avoid cab fares going to other locations.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar