(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

So we all know Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl again 🙂 so who do you think they will beat this year? Myself and I’m sure many others say Patriots… Your thoughts?
    Ps don’t diss the Hawks! 🙂

kane
    Participant

As someone who once sat in the first row of the second deck of the Kingdome on the 40 yd line, I will never diss the Hawks. It will likely be the Pats in the game.

Northwoods
    Participant

Allissa, I’m right there with you. Now U jus need to come see you.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Since my 49Niners took a crash this season and I’m no hater.. so I will give PROPS to the SEAHAWKS!!! @Allissa

The HAWKS are going to take the WIN again, only because their momentum has not stopped since last year’s super bowl & they are on a roll!!

Come see me soon for some one on one fun!! 🙂

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Alissa We had a blast last year watching the football game together! Perhaps this year we can have a true Super Bowl party at the ranch!

As for predictions…BENGALS all the way! LOL!

Allissa
    Participant

Keep dreaming about your Bengals Amber 🙂 yes we did have a blast and a Superbowl party would be awesome!
    Thank you everyone for showing love for my Seahawks! And to all the haters on my Halloween costume… There may be a repeat next year! Haha 🙂

BEASTMODE!
    Picture me in a bed of skittles 🙂

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well, now that the field has narrowed, my heart is with the Packers, but my mind says Seattle.
    On the AFC side, my heart is with the Colts, but my mind says the Patriots.

So, I will defy logic and say Packers and Colts because I’m a little tired of Seattle and New England. No offense, but I like underdogs in sports and in life!

Charina

Allissa
    Participant

I respect your opinion Charina 🙂 even though I think you’re wrong 🙂 haha I agree underdogs are under appreciated but I’m sticking with my HAWKS!cant wait for the game!

Flint
    Participant

I pass on any predictions

Charina Lee
    Participant

Allissa, something tells me that if you were standing in the seahawks end zone, they would be very motivated to score every time they have the ball!!!! You ARE so yummy! Maybe that’s the way to guarantee victory!!!

Charina

BadDog
    Participant

Seattle all the way, Baby. Although I would perfer the Colts over the Pats. TGIGameDay

techieguy80
    Participant

Props to your Seahawks for an EPIC comeback, ashamed of the Packers effort the 2nd half, now hope the Seahawks win again. Anything that ends with you in a bed is a win in my book, the skittles are just a bonus, look forward to making that happen soon.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Yes techieguy80…You are right…The Packers effort in the 2nd half was actually embarrassing. I think some bedroom fun will help me forget about football!!! he, he, he!!!

Charina

Flint
    Participant

Some sexual relief will help for all of the Packers fans.

Akira
    Participant

I believe I am obligated to root for the Seahawks. I am a Cowboys fan and I think they are enemies with the Patriots?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Akira.
    Tatyana
    Participant

Go Packers.

suzanne
    Participant

Now that we are down to Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots, I am so betting on the Seahawks!! It’s really because I dislike the Patriots! So go SEAHAWKS!

Flint
    Participant

Not a fan of the patriots.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I’m not a fan of the Patriots or the seahawks. So, I guess I’ll have to examine which team has the better butts and try to come to a decision. It’s not just you guys that like nice butts. We girls do too! LOL.

Allissa
    Participant

My Seahawks played hard it was a good game till a very empty-headed last play but we will do better and learn for next year!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar