(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lily Lovecraft
    Participant

The idea of what is taboo varys from culture to culture. We, as a society can change that view by partisipating in our darkest fantasies and sharing them with others. I knew at a young age that I was sexually different from most others(or at least what others feel comfterable shareing) and dove head first into a sex positive culture, or sexually deveant culture depending on your views.

One of the first taboo fantasies I had was what is considered a “big brother fettish”. I am naturally attracted to men who could be the age of a older brother for me and love the idea of being with someone who would love me and protect me like and older brother would.  Sex, fetish, role play, all come from a mental association conected to a sexual respons. As I grew to a sex appropriate age and became sexually active I started exploring this fantasy with my lovers.  For me this particular role play goes a bit like this: We are young brother and sister and I get scared of the dark or a bad dream so I crawl into your bed to find comfort from my supportive and protective older brother. After he calms me down he asks me if I love him and I say “of course I do big brother” then he asks me to show him how much I love him and this of course leads to sex. Now, I dont actually have a big brother. This is indeed a fantasy for me, but one my sexuality is highly based off of.

I also love doing pet play, dressing up like a cat and acting like a cat during sex with my partner acting as my owner. This fantasy comes from a desier to relinquish control and responsability and to escape from the pressures of human life and sociatal expectations.

I have played many roles in my adult films, all fantasies from someones mind. I love to make these parts come to life and never fear judgement from others as I believe that everyone has a kink and by playing a role during sex we can let go of reality and the confines of our sense of sell and become anyone and anything we want in that moment, creating something both unique and beautiful. So let your freak flag fly with pride and when you come to the ranch to fulfill your sexual fantasies know that you will be received with love and understanding no matter what your fantasy.  We even have our play room building dedicated to creating role play in an accurate setting such as classroom, Office building and locker room, but we can also creat any custom fantasy here in my room.

Thank you for taking the time to read this article, I can’t wait to play whatever role your dirty mind can come up with!

❤Lovecraft

Twitter:@lovecraftlily

Anakin
    Participant

You have my attention.
    😉

Lily Lovecraft
    Participant

I would love to know your fantasy role play!❤

Flint
    Participant

I am interested in other views on this topic. Bunnie may have something to add.

Flint
    Participant

I wonder if this should be a separate option(Taboo Play, which would include age play) to search for in what ladies specialize in?
    the same general flow could work for father-daughter, Mother-son, etc although the reasons leading into sex can vary.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Flint.
    1lovekristi
    Participant

Being someone who loves (and used to study) musical theater, one of my fantasies would be doing one of these musical scenes with a beautiful courtesan:

or this…

I know they may be kind of dark/creepy (especially the first), but I kind of find them to be erotic and seductive in a dark way.

But, alas, because of my weak voice (which is a major reason I dropped out of musical theater), I guess I have to find other fantasies that don’t require me to sing 😉 😉 😉 …

Flint
    Participant

seems to dark for me, but YMMV.

Flint
    Participant

anyone else?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar