(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jalrey
    Participant

After having a great GFE with the lady of my choice, I’d love to take a normal, face selfie with her for my personal and private photo collection; I want to keep a fond memory of me and her together! But, what is Sheri’s policy on taking photos together? How about the ladies’ policy?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jalrey.
    Flint
    Participant

Firefighter would know, but I would speculate it depends on the lady.I presume this is a G rated photo?

jalrey
    Participant

Maybe up to PG-13 rated. The idea is us two shoulder-to-shoulder smiling at my iPhone, with just casual-looking clothes (maybe a little cleavage but not so overt). It can be a combo of her head resting on my shoulder, our two heads lightly touching each other, and so on. There might be a pic where we might do a quick lip-to-lip kiss and take a snapshot of it, depending on how far she is willing to go. But the main thing is us two shoulder-to-shoulder in casual-looking outfits smiling at my iPhone.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jalrey.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

jalrey,

There is a strict policy of no photos allowed inside the brothel because of clients, patrons and Courtesan’s privacy. Wireless phones may not even be displayed in the bar because a quick snapshot could be taken. However, if your Courtesan decides to allow a snapshot in her bedroom, that’s at her discretion. However, some Courtesans don’t want to show their faces in any brothel photos because of their private lives and other careers outside the brothel.

jalrey
    Participant

Ok, no worries. I’ll have to ask each individual Lady then. It’s more like an excellent extra if she is willing to do so.

Allissa
    Participant

Just ask! 🙂

Flint
    Participant

What is your policy, Allissa??

rewith85man
    Participant

I would not feel comfortable even bringing my digital camera to Sheri’s Ranch. I do not want anyone to know where I am going…

I do not need to take a selfie with the courtesan I am involved. As long as I can stay in contact with her on social media and see her pictures/profile, I am satisfied fully.

Flint
    Participant

With no geotag, how would they know from a room photo where you were/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar