(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

From what I understand, Sheri’s does not allow clients to take pictures of courtesans in the bar, but during a party inside the courtesan’s bedroom / theme room, clients are allowed to take pictures if that courtesan allows it, am I correct?

Assuming this is true (if it’s true), then are we allowed to ask in this forum which courtesan is okay with clients taking pictures of them?

I’m going to assume that the ones who hide their faces in the pictures are not okay with having their pictures taken 😉 😉 😉 !

Flint
    Participant

I think you need to ask each lady off of the forum, if she will consent to having a photo taken. I did ask one lady during a role playing session, and she agreed.

mr. s
    Participant

I would rather have a lady autograph one of her photos for me as a souvenir if she has any and if she doesn’t mind.

Flint
    Participant

If you had the calendar with her picture in it, she could sign that.

Flint
    Participant

anyone have an experience with a lady allowing you to take her picture?

Vause
    Participant

Personally I do not allow photos and am not familiar with anyone who does, though it doesnt hurt to ask. I do agree with the concept of bringing a photo to sign or purchasing a calendar from our gift shop.

Flint
    Participant

I admit that I have not ask many ladies to have a picture taken.

Flint
    Participant

No other inputs from the ladies?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar