(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi, my name is Paul and I’m planning a trip to Sheri’s this May as a college graduation present to myself. I am so happy that a few weeks ago I finally decided to do some research on legal prostitution, as it is something I’ve thought about trying for several years, but had never really looked into. I’m glad I found Sheri’s because it has dispelled a lot of misconceptions I had about legal prostitution and has helped me look at sex and romance in a new way, and I actually feel like I have a little bit of hope now. Hope that I will be able to have positive, fulfilling sexual experiences in the future instead of the frustrating and desperate experiences I’ve had so far in my life. As strange as it may sound, just reading the ladies’ profiles, the customer reviews, and the forum posts has made me feel more accepted and valued as a person than I have in a long time.

So, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who makes Sheri’s what it is. Thank you to Sheri’s management for creating such an awesome place. Thank you to the ladies for being strong, accepting, professional women that care about their customers. And thank you to everyone on the forums. Reading the newbie guides has been enlightening and has helped me feel confident that I will have a positive experience when I come to Sheri’s.

Paul

Hostess
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re certain that you will have a marvelously sexy experience at Sheri’s, and we look forward to meeting you in May!

As far as your frustrating experiences thus far, don’t worry, sometimes it takes a little time to find the right partner or to get comfortable with your sexual self. The ladies of Sheri’s will definitely put you at ease, alleviate your frustrations, and show you the time of your life!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar