(800) 506-3565
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rebel97
    Participant

I just came from the ranch for the first time and have to say, it was the best experience I could have had. I gave up my ‘V’ card to Brittney Ryder and I could not have had a better time with a better person. I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved. From the person on the phone that took my call, to the driver, and especially to Brittany, it was a dream that I’m still hoping I don’t wake up from.

Two things, one. Brittany, I’ll never be able to thank you enough. Words will never be able to express my gratitude, but I’ll try. You turned a super tough decision and VERY nervous situation for me completely relaxed with no doubts that I made the right choice afterwards. You’re super HOT with a personality that truly matches your beauty. I don’t think my life has changed as drastically as I thought it would, but I do know that it has…and definitely for the better. And you will always have a special place in my heart, thanks love.

Two. Another post said that you should recommend a driver name Warren if you get a limo. DONT. I rode with Greg and have to say that he made the drive there super awesome. We just talked like old pals which made me calm down. Talking about cars, girls, sports…it was like driving down with a buddy that made me relax. I haven’t met any of the other drivers, but from my experience, I’d say that the WHOLE staff is AWESOME. Greg, if you see this, I told ya I got your back. YOU DA MAN. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar