(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

I’ve spent a lot of time just sitting in the bar at Sheri’s. It’s one of my favorite things(obviously not my totally favorite thing) about the whole place. The scenery is spectacular(and very friendly) to say the least. The food is really good. The drinks are always generous and the service is incredible(Marci, I’m talking about you, here). If you work there, I guess you take the place for granted. But as a customer, it truly is the center of the “Sheri’s Universe”. Any other thoughts?

Flint
    Participant

Doesn’t we have a bar related thread elsewhere?

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Sorry,Flint. Don’t post on the forum that often.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Sports Bar is the best place to meet Courtesans and develop a connection or instill romantic chemistry at Sheri’s Ranch. I don’t like line-ups and neither do a lot of the Ladies; one Courtesan told me it made her feel like a piece of meat on display. However, they must install larger more effective ceiling fans, and remodel their exhaust, ventilation and air conditioning systems because the cigarette smoke is rather bothersome at peak business times.

Anakin
    Participant

Fire Man is spot on with the need for better air circulation. I smoke, and the smokiness in there even gets to me sometimes. More so, though, it tends to be a bit warm in there. The ladies are often wearing lingerie or bikinis, so the temperature needs to be warm enough that they don’t get uncomfortably chilly.
    Still, the upside in unbeatable. A guy like me needs to get to know a lady a bit before taking the walk. And on trips where I don’t party I can still buy the ladies a few drinks and enjoy pleasant company.
    Oh, yeah. Scenery. Spectacular.

Flint
    Participant

Too smoky is bad for me, and i understand the need for the higher temperatures. is it likely at all that the bar area will be remodeled to have better air circulation?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    Yes, I believe the exhaust fan is due to be serviced or replaced. It was inoperable when I visited so that was the root of the problem. It usually only becomes irritating in the evening too. I usually don’t spend excessive time in the bar because I adjourn to a Lady’s room to party. Also, if the bar is excessively smoky ask the hostess permission to talk with a Lady in the parlor or the pool area in the rear courtyard, so those are options too. In addition, you may ask a Courtesan to take you on a tour of the facility and that will enable you to leave the bar too.

Flint
    Participant

firefighter I have minimal experience in the bar because I have always chosen a lady ahead of time and after the party waited the lobby.Mya parties have been in the evening. Maybe if i show on a Wild Wednesday i will spend a little time in the bar either before or after my party this year.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I think our bar is so nice….But if its too cold, my nipples get hard….And if its too warm, my nipples get hard….And when you talk to me at the bar…my nipples get hard! LOL.
    Charina

CandyAndy
    Participant

You’re so funny, Charina. 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Your our nipples are always hard, Charina. So why is that a problem(at least for me).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar