(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 23 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 7635 times
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    I notice that you’ve removed most of the bugs from the new system, and it’s working a lot better. I still have problems sometimes with extremely long posts that include hyperlinks though. Also, the system occasionally mistakenly determines that a new submission is a duplication when in fact it is not, Great job so far though! You’re making definite headway! Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    I last rated Destini on her official page reviews 4/1/13. I attempted to post another review today but it states “You have already rated.” The system is apparently set too sensitive, since I should be able to post another review now.
    Thank you!

Aaron
    Keymaster

@firefighter you can’t post another review for 24 hours. This is done to prevent spam. I might remove that logic and see what happens. Let me think about it. Will address on Monday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    I knew it was either 24 or 72 hours before another review can be posted, but it’s been over 3 months. In fact, I haven’t posted a review to any Courtesan in approximately 3 months as well. The system must have been detecting something in error. However, I was able to post my review tonight 7/21/13, since the system indicated Submit Review. I don’t know why it wouldn’t allow the post before, but it’s OK now. You must have fixed it! Thank You!

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar