(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Aaron. This post has been viewed 3390 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Keymaster

To all;

This is our latest forum system of Sheri’s Ranch. Please signup for an account at: http://newblog.sherisranch.com/wp-login.php?action=register in order to participate.

Thank you.

Leto
    Participant

Great job Jeremy. I hope to meet you end of March when I am there. Leto

Flint
    Participant

Where is the mark read button for each forum or for all?

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

@Leto I had very little to do with implementing the new forum. Those are Aaron Paul’s mad skills. I will, however, take full credit. 🙂

Looking forward to meeting you too.

@Flint we’ll look into adding that functionality for you. Thanks for your patience as everyone works out the bugs…

nylo
    Participant

looks and performs awesome

Aaron
    Keymaster

The forum now allows you to upload images.

Enjoy.

Aaron
    Keymaster

@Flint The forum now automatically marks topic as read, once you visit the topic.

Enjoy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    I suggest that a view counter be incorporated in the posts so members can determine the popularity of threads.

Also, I suggest the implementation of a personal message system (PM) to contact other members including Courtesans and administration. In addition, a PM system would be helpful if a poster made a mistake on a Courtesan’s Official Page Review that necessitated a correction; an example would erroneously designating a lower star rating than the poster predicted, since clicking the left edge of the fifth star will result in a 4.5 rating instead of the 5.0 intended.

Best Regards, FF

Aaron
    Keymaster

@firefighter great suggestions. View count has been added. Enjoy.

Will work on PM next. In the meantime, please feel free to utilize the “send a message” feature available on the individual Courtesan’s profile page.

Have a great day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar