(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LostInSpace
    Participant

Well, let me first say to all who may be reading, I have no idea what I am doing or even talking about. All I know is that I have this crazy idea in my head and from what I know about myself, I always follow through with them….not always a good idea but thats just the way it goes! Now, my question….for some reason, I can’t get the idea of starring through a peep hole at an undressing cheerleader out of my head! At least until i think about a naughty secratary…decisions, decisions. Is it possible to do both? Is that asking too much? I have no idea….that’s why I am here…how would I know how much money to bring? Also, could you have 2 secrataries? A room full of cheerleaders? I also like a particular type of Lady (or Ladies). I prefer a full figured Lady over the very petite or smaller. I mean, I am not looking for one that can’t fit through the door or nothing but certainly not a spinner. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thank you and I am nerviously looking forward to my visit……

Flint
    Participant

There are themed rooms that may suit your needs. The short form is your budget for the party will determine the lenght and how many ladies can particpate.
    Maybe the place to begin is to look at the bios and images for the Ladies that appeal to you. Email them and be explicit as to exactly what you want to do. You can suggest a budget but the ladies can not talk exact pricing via email.

Allissa
    Participant

Have you checked out our pictures of PlayLand?! Its calling your name!! There’s a locker room with a sex swing convienantly close by cheerleader skirts and Pom poms. Our classroom is equipped with desks chalkboard and whip. The secretary office has a spy camera to look under your ladies skirt for a great show. Check it out and continue to explore your fantasy. Feel free to email me allissa@sherisranch.com 🙂

Flint
    Participant

I had forgotten that Playland was completed a while ago. Maybe because you cannot reserve only one room?

golfguy67
    Participant

I’m planning a first time trip to the ranch and I was looking at the Playland. One of my top fantasies is the naughty secretary… What is this room like? What kind of role playing does this include? I want something more than just a quick romp in the office, more along the lines of the movie “Secretary” with Maggie Gyllenhaal…

Winterfun
    Participant

golfguy – on the main page of the site is a virtual tour that lets you walk through most of the resort, including the Playland 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Remember that you have to reserve all of Playland not just a room.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar