(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robert_gudgeon
    Participant

What do you do when you do not feel the love any more

Anonymous
    Inactive

You may subconsciously be resistant to trusting another person or showing your emotions because of your own defense mechanism. Select a SR Courtesan and spend time making a connection or building romantic chemistry through conversation and discrete flirting; don’t hold back your amorous emotions during this sensual rendezvous. You must become vulnerable to a few women or you’ll someday find that you’ve become an ogre, recluse, asexual or introverted. Lower your protective shield and open your heart to members of the fairer sex. You cannot expect to be loved if you do not love initially.

I believe the following quotes are appropriate regarding love:

“We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love!” ~ Sigmund Freud

“They do not love that do not show their love!” ~ William Shakespeare

“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure!” ~ Marquis de Sade

“If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world!” ~ Emmet Fox

“Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all!” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

“Love Heals all Wounds!” ~ Daphne L. King

“We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end!” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

“Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination!” ~ Marquis de Sade

“Sex” is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.” ~ Marquis de Sade

“The most ominous desire in life isn’t finding your one true love; it’s encouraging that one person to reciprocate that love!” ~ Anonymous

“The Pleasure Principle psychoanalytic theory of personality is the driving force of the id that seeks immediate gratification of all needs, wants, and urges. In other words, the pleasure principle strives to fulfill our most basic and primitive urges, including hunger, thirst, anger, and SEX. When these needs are not met, the result is a state of anxiety or tension!” ~ Sigmund Freud

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart!” ~ Helen Keller

“Love sought is good, but given unsought is better!” ~ William Shakespeare

“Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Holy Bible, New Living Translation

“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies!” ~ Aristotle

“Love is the beauty of the soul!” ~ Saint Augustine

“In lovemaking, like other fine arts, those who perform it best cannot explain in words exactly how it’s achieved, since it’s a spontaneous intuitiveness of bestowing one’s lover ultimate pleasure!” ~ Anonymous

“Love and work… work and love… that’s all there is!” ~ Sigmund Freud

“The prerequisite for making love is to desire someone immensely and exhibit a carnal attraction; a relationship must romantically speaking establish a bond or connection and instill a lascivious spark or sexual chemistry that draws lovers together analogous in part to libido magnetism!” ~ Anonymous

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Interesting thoughts I have experiansed hart brake and have always been left broken flirting I do not under stand

Kimmy D
    Participant

I wish I could guide you in the right direction, but sometimes a connection is hard to establish in the “brothel world” given our height unorthodox lifestyle. Often it’s easier to communicate in person, for me at least. I enjoy feeling the real sparks fly!

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

It is always an interesting dellema but thank you any way I know things are very diffrent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar