(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Every Thursday night, about 8pm, one of our amazing locals hosts a karaoke night for us at Sheri’s Ranch. Here’s a few pictures of some of our girls singing, and dancing their hearts away on last weeks night of fun! We may not be the best singers in the world, we may make our own lyrics, and forget a few along the night, the dancing may be over dramatic and the dedications ridiculously silly, but we also have a few stars, and the best thing about Sheri’s courtesans is that even if we do suck, we look great doing!
    So don’t be shy, come join us next Thursday, sing your favorite song with a beautiful lady, have a few drinks, and remember we only have three rules; Tip your bartender well, give Tom a big thanks for the night, and last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Featured in the photos Sheri’s Courtesans Gia, Akria, and Juna as well as our own karaoke king Tom

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Angel Parr.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the photos, Angel. They need to be rotated 90 degrees to the right.

Anakin
    Participant

How late does it go? On my next trip (Labor Day Weekend!), I’ll be arriving on Thursday night, but not until about 11:30. I’ll be too tired to participate (full work day, flight in from San Francisco, rent car and drive from Vegas, etc.), but I’d love to see some of the ladies light it up!

Flint
    Participant

A good question. Do they always start at 8 pm and run until closing?

Angel Parr
    Participant

The karaoke happens and lasts based off of participation and corporation. As long as there are people singing and being polite we will keep it going till the bar closes… who knows, if you tip the bartender well she may let us keep it going a bit longer… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now I’ve never done Karaoke, but if I knew I was gonna get it on with my Karaoke duet partner afterwards….. I might just make sure I visit on a Thursday night!

Violet
    Participant

I can’t wait for karaoke night! I missed the last few so I hope there are participants tonight so we can have some fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Angel Parr
    Participant

Well come on in and “lets get it on”…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@angelparr I hope to be down the month of trick or treat and you have an email from me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

I was so disappointed when karaoke night didn’t happen my first week at the ranch. I’m really looking forward to the next visit which will be 2 whole weeks. I can’t wait to sing and be silly with my favorite girls!

https://twitter.com/LovingPaloma
    Make your appointment with me here
    http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    I can only answer your emails when I’m visiting the Ranch on the following dates:
    August 3rd-August 18th
    September 28th-Oct 6th
    November 2nd-November 9th

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was my first time at Sheri’s they had karaoke on Thursday July 9, and it was a blast. Angle Akira and I hung out at the bar until it got started and then Akira and I sang Sonny and Sheriโ€™s โ€œI got you Babeโ€. She really helped pull me out of my shell and get into the whole Sheri’s experience and fantasy. Akira Image 9.

Violet
    Participant

Paloma,
    I’m sure you will get to join in on the festivities soon on one of your future trips!

Rick,
    I’m glad that you had a great time singing and that Akira was able to help pull you out of your shell!

sonny blanchard
    Participant

Will be there Thursday 10/15 to rock the ranch with 90’s favorites like Pearl Jam…Staind….U2..Stone Temple Pilots and more…everyone come out and join me!!!

Paul Limon
    Participant

I’m anticipating the next karaoke. Hopefully it’ll be a good one ๐Ÿ™‚

Angel Parr
    Participant

We all love our Karaoke nights, I know I look forward to it all week long!!!!!! Come on in on Thursday and sing with us Paul!

Paul Limon
    Participant

If it’s happening this Thursday, I’m definitely heading down. What time does it start?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar