(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Leto. This post has been viewed 2346 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Leto
    Participant

I went to SR this week with a general plan and a few ladies to chat with and an overall awareness of who I wanted to spend time with…and after meeting the goals of my “plan”, which were excellent, afterwards at the bar as I am recovering before retiring to my room for the night, well up comes the exquisite Tiffany to chat. And chat we did. First of all, she looks stunning and I am requesting HouseMama to let her re-take her pics as she has re-done her hair and is even toner and sharper-bodied than the pics up now. But more importantly, we chatted for probably close to two hours, and I have NEVER had such a great time talking to anyone! She is intelligent, well-read, well-spoken, coy, takes cues perfectly, has a great sense of humor, etc etc. Finally, I got so stimulated by our time together and the conversation…which ranged from the writings of Scott Adams to the physics of the universe (seriously!)….that despite the fact that I thought I was “spent” by my earlier party that evening, I had to complete our relationship! And so, we did. And by the way, not that it mattered, but the easiest (and funniest!) “negotiation” I have ever had (think Austin Powers and “One BILLION dollars…!!). Well, then our intimate time together, was Beyond Exquisite. Honestly, and I have had a number of parties over the years at SR…..that party that night with Tiffany Hilton was the time of my life, in so, so many ways. Tiffany……Thank You so very much, and I will pine for the day I can return and we can continue our conversation….!!!! XOXO Leto

Thank you so much Leto for sharing about our amazing time together. I look forward to seeing you soon and discussing the books you gave me.

Love,
    Tiffany Hilton

Leto
    Participant

It is I who thank you, Tiffany. I hope you are well and enjoying the books, and I cannot wait until we can discuss them as well…! Love, Leto

I have been in love with the first book but cannot wait to discover more about Duke Leto. You gave me the greatest gift, an intriguing puzzle 🙂

Leto
    Participant

Tiffany dear, I can already envision us sitting together at the bar at SR deeply engaged in fascinating conversation about Dune and its environmentally-oriented future vision, and continuing our goings-on late into the evening in a bungalow of your choosing………

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar