(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2388 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I am not new to brothels but my experience is limited to those along I-80 and having semi truck access and while I have a knack of pissing people off by saying the wrong thing that is not my intent. Sometimes I ask stupid questions and that is because I just don’t know the best way to ask.. (example: I asked about ladies schedule not knowing when the schedule is finalized or if it is changed, or if lady not scheduled to work might be willing to come in for a date or two)
    so another stupid question: are there any topics I should avoid with the ladies? I am seeking a good time and for me that means it must also be fun for the lady… so are there any topics that will get me blackballed from the ranch?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Courtesans are usually not able to accommodate a client for a party unless she’s currently appearing at Sheri’s Ranch. Ladies can sometimes alter their schedules ahead of time if Dena can arrange the changes. A large number of the Ladies live out of state, so they must make flight reservations well in advance to receive reasonable fares. Several of the Ladies have other jobs such as a Registered Nurse, Teacher and Biologist etc, and they must schedule this time as well. Also, the Ladies must clear a medical every week and each time they return to the ranch; there’s a minimum of one day waiting period for test results too. In addition, there are limited rooms available (approximately 25), so if the house is full there would be no quarters for her and the Ladies do not share rooms. However, assuming that everything went smoothly and you were able to arrange a special party (probably with a Courtesan who lives nearby), it would most likely be a mandatory bungalow party at the very least.

The minimum bungalow prices are listed on the parlor piano outside the office. These rates cannot be quoted on the Forum, through Ladies’ email or over the Sheri’s Ranch business telephone, since Nevada statutes requires the client to be physically at the licensed brothel. Client’s party costs are occasionally stated on SIN’s Message Board, but sometimes people are prone to exaggerate. Furthermore, if I negotiated a fantastically priced party with a Courtesan, I certainly wouldn’t divulge it to another patron since it wouldn’t be ethical and probably end my preferential treatment.

Some topics that aren’t discussed are party fees except in the Lady’s room. Clients and Ladies cannot exchange personal email addresses, home addresses or telephone numbers, and they are prohibited from meeting away from Sheri’s Ranch. This has happened in the past resulting in the Lady’s contract being cancelled and the client banned. Clients may not fondle, grope, kiss or passionately hug Courtesans except by permission in a party room, and the Hostesses monitor this type activity in the Sports Bar. It is recommended that clients determine what intimate liberties are allowed during negotiations, since forcing oneself upon a Lady afterward can be considered a sexual assault. Clients shouldn’t attempt to negotiate an under-the-table reduced party cost concealing an undisclosed tip, since management may “86” these clients. Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans may not visit a client’s hotel room, but a hotel guest may have a male or female roommate. The majority of Ladies do not appreciate offensive, abusive, inappropriate or exceptionally vulgar language.

Most women enjoy being treated respectfully as if they were a princess, since they are after all the fairer sex. A little flirting and romance goes a long way to indicate a man’s infatuation with his Lady. Not being a hypocrite I believe Courtesans are providing a wonderful service, a magnificent gift, since these Ladies are offering their beautiful bodies and passionate love, so they ARE very special women. Where else could ugly old men make love to gorgeous young women aside from their (wet) dreams? The Ladies refrain from negative conversation concerning management, staff or another Courtesan. Most of the Ladies will not divulge their real names or their city of residence; however, they know my name since I volunteer that information and I have used credit cards in the past… btw there is no additional fee for credit card transactions. Cash is great too, but no checks.

I too receive great gratification from pleasing my Lady, since that’s my number one priority. I really enjoy hugging, fondling, sensual spankings, ostrich feather tickling and body kissing as well as other types of intimate foreplay. Also kissing is a very sensual part of making love, but hepatitis, herpes and tuberculosis can be transmitted through saliva so it is unfortunately no longer a prevalent part of GFE. I’ve never seen a kissing dam or tongue condom, but I still enjoy cunnilingus with a clear dental dam (not the opaque black ones)… it’s better than nothing. I find it difficult to climax unless my Lady is enjoying our lovemaking encounter… hopefully with her screaming softly and lightly digging her fingernails into my back, lol! If my Lady has a very erotic time, then she’ll probably ensure that our party is a fantastic success. It’s a very true euphemism that it takes two to tango!

mrpaul
    Participant

You make some good points Firefighter. over the last 21+ years dealing with brothels along I-80 I watched Cunnilingus virtually disappear followed closely by french kissing and even to some degree open mouth kissing.
    The ladies (some not all) along I-80 seem to accept some rudeness and even treat customers rude to some degree.

I am aware that the ladies cannot and will not negotiate prices outside of the house, however I am going to be on a budget (since I am on a business trip and will have limited funds available to me) is it possible for me to mention a general amount so that i will have an idea if the lady I choose will accept me? I don’t want to simply arrive and have such a low amount that the lady refuses to spend some time with me.
    I am aware that these ladies are far more refined than those I have been with and I am sure their prices are on par with that. I do not want to arrive and seem insulting or to leave completely turned off, so I am using this (and trying to talk with those scheduled to work) to try and make sure all know what to expect from me and what I am looking for…

Does this make sense? while communicating thru this media I am “NOT” asking ladies to quote prices but I am telling them what I like and that I will be on a budget (thought to this point no prices have been named to any lady). any advise would be helpful…

I have seen a few ladies under “all ladies” but none seem to be scheduled at all this year, are some listed no longer working for one reason or another?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I mentioned certain rules and regulations in generalities and rather basically, and I assumed that you probably knew most of the taboos since you had patronized the I-80 brothels; however, there are newbies who read the Forum that may not know, so that was for their benefit.

The Sports Bar and client’s appointment or lineup entrance have separate outside doors. There exists no fence or gate buzzer surrounding these entrances like other brothels. The client’s appointment and lineup southern entrance is locked but answered upon ringing the bell. The Sports Bar Restaurant northernmost entrance is always unlocked and you may enter to dine, drink and meet the Ladies who regularly relax therein. A hostess will usually greet you upon entering and cater to your requests. The Sports Bar Restaurant is a local favorite, so there are many adults who patronize the facility for food, drinks and playing pool only.

When conversing with the Ladies at your table in Sheri’s Sports Bar, I believe it’s appropriate to inform the Ladies who you are interested in spending special intimate time together that you are on a budget and not a high roller. This saves both of you the time normally spent strolling to her room and back for a failed negotiation. When you arrive at Sheri’s Ranch for your visit, you may inquire the office staff concerning the minimum party amount that qualifies for a complimentary night’s stay. This figure is a starting point for a short party and the cost increases if you desire several specialty sex menu items or extended time. The Courtesans are independent contractors so their menu prices may vary slightly; although, their parties may be quite different too. Sheri’s Ladies, management and staff are very cordial and I have never found them to be rude in any way.

Sex Menu: http://www.sherisranch.com/sex-menu/

The Hotel: http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

mrpaul
    Participant

Thank You again… Your information always seems to make sense…. I am planning my trip around June 19/20 and I plan to stay at the motel (sheris motel) and I will likely be in the sports bar to relax… If you are around and willing I will gladly buy you a drink…. Thanks again

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mr. Paul,
    You’re very welcome and thanks for the drink offer, but my next trips are not scheduled until late October to early November and mid-January. I was a truck driver of sorts too, since my job was engineer on fire engines/pumpers and aerial ladder trucks. I live outside Nevada, so my Sheri’s Paradise visits primarily coincide with Las Vegas conventions and entertainment. I have spent extended time at Sheri’s Ranch on over ten separate vacation periods and enjoyed over fifty parties, and I’m not dead yet so hopefully there will be many more Sheri’s Lovemaking Adventures in my future.

Sheri’s Ranch is the best class act brothel I have ever visited bar none. There is no pressure in Sheri’s Sports Bar & Restaurant to party with a Courtesan like other brothels that the general public doesn’t patronize… including the brothel of the same name that Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton starred in the movie “The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas” but it’s sister brothel is located on Homestead Road one hundred yards north of Sheri’s Ranch in Pahrump Nevada. It’s my policy to not mention other brothels by name on Sheri’s Forum, since the industry competition regularly scans for this information, plus it affords them free advertising at Sheri’s expense.

When I was a little boy “The Happiest Place on Earth” was Disneyland, but now that I’m an old man “The Happiest Place on Earth” is Sheri’s Ranch Lovemaking Utopia!

I hope to meet you sometime on a future trip to my Happy Place, Sheri’s Ranch Hedonistic Paradise!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar