(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TNT
    Participant

Situation: A negotiation has been reached for a 45 minute party, for example. How do most courtesans and clients generally track the time? I doubt there is a written contract specifying the terms for the large investment, so here are some questions:

1. Is the finishing time pre-announced so it is clear to all involved?, like: “We’re starting this party at 1:05pm right now, and so the party will end at 1:50pm.”

2. Say that a client drove in from Vegas and needs a brief pre-party shower (solo, not with a courtesan). Is that solo shower time counted as part of the 45 minutes, as well as the client’s health inspection?

3. Finally, if the ending time of the 45 minute party is at 1:50pm, is that when the client needs to be dressed and out of the room? Or is reasonable amount of transition time naturally included after 1:50pm to get dressed, tie shoes, (walk upright again without full erection, lol) etc?

4. How about the time after the official party is over to buy a drink for the courtesan? Or is this all supposed to take place within the negotiated party time?

Flint
    Participant

1 party times can be somewhat flexible depending on the lady. She will let you know if you are close to the end.
    2 health inspection is not aprt of the time, and if you shower during the part of the financial procedure it should not be.
    3 The party is over at the end of the duration. MYobservation is that an end short shower and getting dressed is not part of the party.
    4 sounds like after the party is over if you are drinking at the bar.

TNT
    Participant

Thanks for the detailed answers. I appreciate it!

Flint
    Participant

No problem, TNT.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

So far it has worked well for me to devise a playlist that spans the length of the party. That way I know around when the halfway point is, and at the very least, know when it’s going to need to draw to a close or possibly be extended. This way as things wind down there isn’t a sudden alarm, the background music just ends. I allow for a cushion before and after to accommodate showering. No, we don’t count the time you put on your shoes to leave! Well… Unless that’s what you request! 🙂

Flint
    Participant

do other ladies time out parties in this fashion, Iris?

Iris Sparks
    Participant

I know of one other who does it in this fashion, but as yet I haven’t got down to asking more girls this specific question. (It’s a good one, too.) Something to keep in mind next time I’m down there.

Flint
    Participant

let us know what you find out, Iris.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar