(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Gryphon
    Participant

Hello! Just want to start by saying THANK YOU to everyone for their invaluable advice and insight, especially the ladies, notably Amber Lynn, Allissa, and Charina Lee! And a huge shout-out to moderator fireman, Flint, “Don’t Be A Dick!” YB_Goode, and techieguy80. I’m probably forgetting someone, but thank you all!

Your cumulative advice will surely help keep my many newbie mistakes to a minimum and enjoy my first visit so much more. And I surely don’t want the A$$HOLE TAX or any of Charina Lee’s other dreaded five taxes! She is SO funny and sexy, I do hope to meet her someday. I think she could surely cut glass with those incredible nipples!

I should be arriving at Sheri’s late afternoon 8/2 for a two night stay at the ranch after a 6-hour drive from AZ. I’ll be giving the 2-day Sex Vacation package a try. Thank you Trinda, Nancy, and dear Dena for your patient help! I’ve been emailing the fabulous! Amber Lynn about some pre-arrival planning and she has been, well, true to her fabulous-ness. She seems excited to meet me and I think she’s likely the best choice for my first brothel experience.

I’ve spent lots of time reading profiles and reviews of almost all the beautiful women at Sheri’s. In addition to Amber Lynn, there are many I’m attracted to that will be there when I am. I hope to meet some of them, like Sasha, Cassie, and Karli Brooks, to name but a few. Really wanted to meet Allissa, but she’ll be heading out before I get there.

I don’t know if it would be appropriate to contact any of them in advance of my stay, or not, to let them know ahead of time I’m interested in meeting them? I intend to run this by Amber Lynn in an email once she returns to the ranch.

In the meantime, does anyone have any sage advice about my 2-day package or the question about contacting some of the women in advance? Please ask me any questions if you think of something, it may help me ponder an issue I haven’t yet. Btw, does anyone know if the air exchange system has been improved? The one and only thing I’m not real excited about is the smoke. I quit 3 years ago and do everything I can to avoid starting again.

Thanks again everyone! I can’t wait to get there!!!
    Gryph

kane
    Participant

I can tell you unreservedly that Amber Lynn is indeed a fabulous person and will be a wonderful companion for your first brothel experience. Be prepared for fun and a lot of laughter. She is a fun and funny lady and oh so sexy!

Flint
    Participant

I always try to establish a rapport ahead of time, to try and check chemistry and work out some details.

Gryphon
    Participant

Thanks for the replies! Appreciate the thumbs-up kane. Fun and lots of laughter with the incredibly sexy Amber Lynn is exactly what I’m hoping for. Sure hope we hit it off when we meet.

So Flint, you’d suggest going ahead and contacting some more of the ladies in addition to Amber Lynn before I get there?

Flint
    Participant

Why not. If you are there for two days, will you have more than one party? Might you be in the mood for a two girl party? On the of chance that Amber is not there, it could not hurt to have someone else in mind.

BadDog
    Participant

Welcome Gryphon, have you checked the line-up for the days you will be at the ranch. You can see who will be at the ranch during your trip. Since you are about a week away from your trip, email to the ladies might be difficult. Seeing as they can only get them while physically at the ranch. Do you have twitter? Most of the ladies have an account, that way you can get in contact with them before your trip. Fireman has a post with most of their twitter accounts. Let them know you are on the way and interested in meeting them. Just remember you’re there to have FUN. Relax and enjoy your time with the bevy of beauties. What was that old commercial slogan, “You just can’t have one”.

techieguy80
    Participant

You’re most welcome, happy to help anytime. Amber is in fact fabulous, so you are in good hands. Are you planning to have more than one party? If so, then definitely contact some of the other ladies ahead of time and see if you have a connection with them as well. If you are only having one party, then I would just wait and visit with the other ladies in the bar during your 2 day stay. The smoke in the bar is not too terrible, but a benefit of staying at the hotel is you have access to the courtyard where you could also visit with them. Have a great trip

Gryphon
    Participant

Flint, I don’t know if I’ll have one party or two. I ‘spose that might be possible…provided I survive my first! Guess it depends on factors that won’t be revealed until after I get there and meet Amber Lynn. If we hit it off really well, I can see Amber Lynn being the only one I party with, whether it’s one party or more. Will I be in the mood for a two girl party? Honestly I don’t know, it’s difficult to predict.

You have me thinking, though…especially your last comment about the possibility Amber Lynn becomes unavailable for some reason.

Hey BadDog! Get down, bad! Quit humpin’ that Courtesan’s leg! …haha, j/k…I checked the line-up for my days at Sheri’s. I just recently created my Twitter account and am still learning how to use it. I found fireman’s contact list, thanks for the tips!

I set up my Twitter account to accept messages from anyone so some of my long lost buddies might pop out of the woodwork. But I wonder if Sheri’s ladies’ Twitter accounts are set up the same way. It would seem they’d likely have to weed through a ton of BS messages from Vegas drunks, including rude messages from prudes & A-holes from anywhere, to get to the real ones. Maybe I have to send a “Follow” request or something. I’m still figuring it out.

What was that old commercial slogan? It was “Betcha can’t eat just one” from Lay’s potato chips! Man, the company name and slogan sure fits!

techieguy80: Again, really not too sure about more than one party. Since one party is a guarantee and I’m unsure of the rest, I think your “wait and visit…in the bar” advice makes good sense. I believe fireman also recommended something like “keep your plans loose your first visit” in his Newbie Guide.

Thanks again for the input! Please keep it coming.
    Gryph

Gryphon
    Participant

Awwww Man!!!

JUST realized… it’s Not fireman

I meant firefighter !!! So sorry.

Great… join the forum, start a conversation, insult the moderator.

Brilliant

Flint
    Participant

I do not think he will take it personally as no one I know posts without typos.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gryphon,

I would regard being referred to as a Fireman a compliment since I was a Fireman before I was a Firefighter. I was hired in 1976 by a California municipality for the position of Fireman. It wasn’t until a few years later that the job title was officially changed to Firefighter out of political correctness. If Fireman refers to a job held by a member of the human race (man) then it’s not gender identifying; however, the decision was made to adopt the job title Firefighter so it would not be considered gender offensive.

Fireman became Firefighter instead of Fireman and Firewoman.
    Policeman became Police Officer instead of Policeman and Policewoman.
    Mailman became Mail Carrier instead of Mailman and Mailwoman which may have been confusing. 🙂 😉

Allissa
    Participant

Hey Now, you’re arriving 8/2 for two nights? I’ll be just getting to ranch and ready to bang it out 8/4 at 9am if you want some sex before you hit the road? Sounds fitting 🙂

Gryphon
    Participant

“Mailwoman”… Hahaha! That’s hilarious firefighter! Thanks for the laugh and for kindly letting me off the hook and ladder. :^D

Allissa: Well Hey, you! And you will be there too?! How awesome is that?? I hadn’t even thought to check which of you lovely ladies will be at the ranch Tuesday before I leave. So that means you’ll likely be around the ranch before Tuesday but not working? Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Let’s see… now that I’ve checked, I see you’re not only going to be there, but other ladies I had hoped to meet will be as well. This just keeps getting more exciting by the second! Only 24 more hours and I’ll be hitting the trail Sheri’s way. Woo Hoo!!!

… Uh-oh, this situation is starting to remind me of the Eagles’ song Hotel California… “ You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave! ” …

YB_Goode
    Participant

Oh wow, that’s very cool!! Gryph, I appreciate the shout out, and it’s nice to know my advice might help someone out. Should you indeed choose to “not be a dick”, then I will have also done a favor for the ladies you choose to party with. A win-win!! LOL

It sounds like you’re in for an adventure. I’m jealous!…especially if you end up spending time with Alissa. I’ve only met her in person a few times, never got her naked (damnit!), but she is obviously beautiful, and a really cool chick. I may or may not have a bit of a crush on her 😉

Have a blast!

YB

Gryphon
    Participant

P. S. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALLISSA!

Gryphon
    Participant

Perfect timing YB_Goode! Simultaneous posts! Great minds think alike! LOL

I will surely pass along to her your regards, and I may even pass along the hint to her about your crush… wait, make that POSSIBLE crush! :^)

Thanks again!

Flint
    Participant

I have had two parties with her and soon to be a third…

Allissa
    Participant

Thank you for the bday wish Gryphon! Yes I’m at ranch but I’m like a secret ninja you can’t see 🙂 hopefully we can meet before you take off!

Whoah YBGoode… You may or may not?! So you’re tellin me there’s a chance… 😉 sounds fun to me

Flint
    Participant

You cannot be invisible, Allissa.

techieguy80
    Participant

Gryphon, just saw your review, glad to see you had such a great time! Looks like Amber did a great job, as always, getting you acclimated to the ranch and an excellent choice with CiCi as well.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar