(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Double H
    Participant

I’m a retired military guy with a birthday coming soon. I’d love to spend some time with a lady here but not sure what to expect. I spent 10 years in Vegas but never visited a brothel. It’s high time I tried something new. Life is too short for regreta, right? I’m a big fan of oral sex and hoping the ladies here are as well.

Flint
    Participant

Are you asking for advice or maiing a statment? If the latter,go for it and tell us of your experience later on. If the former, you can check the lady’s what she caters to section for oral sex and any other activity you would want in your party. Then it is a matter of selecting a date, seeing whihc ladies while be there and which ones appeal to you.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Thank you for your service, and I think visiting Sheri’s is the perfect birthday gift to yourself!

Double H
    Participant

Thank you for the kind words! It does seem like the perfect treat.

Jenn
    Participant

When are you coming?

I’m here until the 31st…

Double H
    Participant

Hi Jenn! My work schedule keeps changing so it’s hard to pin down a date. Hoping for Memorial Day weekend, unless they insist I work.

Thanks for the reply!

Double H

Flint
    Participant

Double, if it is that weekend, i would recommend you make an appointment, if there is one lady you want to party with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar