(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Charina Lee. This post has been viewed 3354 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    saurabhindian
    Participant

I had Read there has never been a case of STD in Sheri ranch.

What about cases of violence ever happened in the ranch?or any client crossing the line or physically misbehaving with courtesans?

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by saurabhindian.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

saurabhindian,

Yes, it’s true there has never been a documented cast of STD/STI transfer at Sheri’s Ranch or any LPIN brothel for that matter.

Sheri’s Ranch is an extremely safe and secure venue. Sheri’s Ranch has surveillance cameras throughout the property with the exception of party rooms (don’t worry your intimate relations are never being viewed or recorded.) Party rooms have panic buttons, intercoms, telephones and there are security personnel on duty 24 hours a day. If a loud disturbance occurs or a Courtesan screams or yells for help, brothel staff and security will respond immediately. Sheri’s Ranch is one of the few LPIN brothels that has security officers on duty for the protection of restaurant & bar patrons, party clients, Courtesans and other staff.

UKpete
    Participant

I would think the ladies are protected, they are the most precious and valuable assets at the ranch, for what they do, they should be treated like goddess’s, respected and treated 24/7 365 like the true ladies they are. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, anybody who mistreats women is a dirtbag.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

The ranch is absolutely a safe place! Not only do we have 24 hour security, but for the most part us sexy gals are pretty tough chicks!

Flint
    Participant

I have never been concerned about being assaulted at the Ranch.

Leto
    Participant

I was assaulted once at the Ranch but that’s because I paid Akira to do it…..ahhh, good times!

Charina Lee
    Participant

I would NEVER work anywhere, no matter of money or fame, that is not safe! I love it here and frankly, the people that come to the ranch are really amazing people. It’s not what many may think.
    I’ve met some of the most interesting people in my whole life here at Sheri’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar