(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChelseaFC Fan
    Participant

I am considering visiting this ranch in the later future. I am not that great with women and I really don’t know how to initiate dates and all that. I am at least wanting to have some “fun” like most of the people in my age group has already had. I am just about to finish college and it will be even more difficult. I am not the type of person to go to bars, clubbing, and/or partying. Even if I was the partying type, most people don’t view me as one. I at least want some type of experience and confidence going into future relationships.

What service would you suggest a virgin get. What would the “virgin experience” be like here? I at least want to experience the basics and go from there. I don’t feel like rushing into the “freaky-fetish” type of stuff yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ChelseaFC Fan,
    I recommend that you read two newbie threads, and they will give you a basic idea of how to confront Sheri’s Courtesans.

Dex’s Newbies Guide http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/

What Every LPIN (Legal Prostitution in Nevada) Newbie Client Should Know http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/what-every-lpin-legal-prostitution-in-nevada-newbie-should-know/

I recommend that you perform a “Search Ladies by what she caters to” at http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx to determine which Ladies specialize in virgin parties.

Then I suggest you peruse the Courtesans’ profiles to find a Lady with whom you’re interested. The regularly appearing Sheri’s Ladies appear on the following lineups:
    Sheri’s Ranch Weekly Lineup: http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx and
    Scheduled Ladies coming soon: http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx

Violet
    Participant

Hi ChelseaFCFan,
    Don’t be worried about having to initiate dates or anything like that, the process is very easy. You can either just pick a lady when you get here or you can email a few ladies before you get here and get to know them before hand. You can either make an appointment with a certain lady for a certain day or you can just play it by ear and randomly show up at the ranch one day. It really is all up to you so don’t feel pressured or worried in any way.
    The “virgin experience” can be whatever you want it be. You don’t have to rush into a kinky fetish if you don’t want; there is no pressure. However, if you did have any fantasies you wanted to play out this would be the perfect place to do it! What I would suggest would be to maybe spend some time out in one of our amazing bungalows! Depending on what you negotiate with the lady you might be able to spend some quality time out there and maybe eat dinner, take a bath, or just relax. It is your party so just be honest with what you want to do and you will have an amazing time here 🙂 Hope that helped ease your mind just a little bit 🙂

Flint
    Participant

I recommend getting to know sevaral aldies that appeal to you via email. An appointment is more certain but if you cannot decide you can always talk to tehm at the bar and make your mind up then. Be explxit as to what you want at your party and your budget.

Charina Lee
    Participant

I LOVE virgins. If you read my reviews you will find out why. Check out my blog about why I love Virgins. Many, many of our courtesans do. Most virgins would not expect this to be the case, but believe me…..we love the special meaning of these moments and I personally love the idea the you will remember me and our wonderful experiences….for all of time!!!!!

Charina

CandyAndy
    Participant

The service that a virgin receives can be completely up to you and you should not hold back explaining exactly what you have in mind. At the same time, remember that life rarely happens the exact way that we want so you should leave room for your expectations to deviate.

Any fetishes you have you can try to have them realized here and you can share your fantasies without fear of being judged. That is probably the best reason to choose to lose your virginity here rather than with a significant other or someone you pickup in a bar. There is less fear of rejection if you have differing sexual desires and even if one lady isn’t comfortably with your idea of a good time, chances are that another who is will not be far away. Vanilla sex is completely acceptable and probably best for a first timer since you are bound to be anxious enough already. And what happens if you find your whole body shaking when you approach those doors? Just take a deep breath, and go inside. The ladies are more than understanding about the nerves that a virgin has to confront, but I am sure you will be put at ease and have a great time!

There are a lot of other informative threads that you can find by typing in “virgin” in the search box under “topics” for this forum. Among those, there are also blogs written by some of the ladies who cater to virgins. Violet and Charina have both written their own, and then there is my favorite written by Eva Morales entitled “Tips for Male Virgins” which should give you some guidance in gentlemanly etiquette and help to reassure you in whatever transpires during your debut.

I believe you can develop more confidence for future relationships by taking this first step, but as many things in the world, there are many ways to enjoy sex and many “firsts” you will have still if you choose to explore your sexual journey with an open mind. Speaking as a client who lost my V-card here, I find that I have much more confidence in my own abilities and communicate better with all sorts of people since.

My final note is that there are many avenues for meeting people other than at parties. Think of all the attractive women who have similar interests as you and dislike partying and clubbing; now where are they going to find an amazing stud who just learned a trick or two at Sheri’s Ranch to share with them? And besides, quantity doesn’t automatically equal quality. All the people who go to parties may be having the sexy time of their lives, or they could be like one (fairly handsome, I should say) guy that I just recently meet at a party; he has two girls that he is seeing, but neither is particularly attractive, and he told me he won’t even go down on either of them because it feels awkward!

Anyway, I think you will have a great experience. Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar