(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

So, here’s my dilemma. I have never been to a brothel before. And yet, in a couple of weeks I’m going to spend three full day’s at Sheri’s. During that three day span I have already booked three parties with three separate ladies. They are all gorgeous. They are all very forthcoming about what they do. I’m not making any unusual demands of them. Is this a survivable experience? I’m going to try to embrace it. I figure this is going to be “shock therapy” for my uber-shyness. And I figure when it’s over someone will find me in the desert, as Jimi Hendix once said, “dazed and confused”. And there will be drooling, lots and lots of drooling. Into the breach(so to speak)!!

YB_Goode
    Participant

Survivable? Yes.
    Will you ever be the same? NO! LOL

Sounds like you’re gearing up for a “once in a lifetime” type experience. So I say, do it right and go all out. Have a mental list of things you want to do…and ASK FOR THEM! The gang at Sheri’s will take great care of you, and will do their best to make your dreams come true. They really are amazing at that. I’ve only partied with a handful of the women there, but I’ve met and observed many more, and I can say that virtually every woman there is about more than just good looks, but are great people as well.

A couple of suggestions:
    – Energy drinks indeed!
    – Make friends with Marci the bartender (you’ll thank me later). She’s awesome.
    – Let the hostess know what you are looking for. If you want to meet someone specific, want to be left alone to eat, want to “interview” a few girls before deciding; they can help make that happen.
    – Do yourself a favor, just for those couple of days, resolve to leave the shyness at home. Adopt an alter ego if you have to. Not saying to become a belligerent ass, I just think it would be a shame if your shyness held you back from enjoying yourself.

Have a great time…I’m jealous!
    YB

Marci Fan
    Participant

Jazzmark007,

YB, Covered everything well but let reiterate the making friends
    with Marci.She is an incredible bartender and person as well.

007…Just from remembering some of your twitter post as well
    as posts here.I have a good idea of at two of the three ladies and
    like YB i am jealous but would be contacting the hospital to
    set up a couple of iv electrolyte sessions.

Have fun and don’t overthink it.

Marci Rules

stripe_pa
    Participant

As stated above, you will survive but will never be the same! Kudos!

Leto
    Participant

You’re a lucky man 007. When will you be there…? we may run into each other at the bar…..!

Best,

Leto

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Leto-
    Based on the pictures and e-mails I’ve exchanged with these ladies, I am a lucky man indeed.
    I’ll be there onto 18th and staying until the 20th(if I survive). I’m not much of a drinker but I figure I might need a little “Dutch Courage” before I embark on this odyssey. Hope to meet you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar